Diablo® III

Error 73 (1/12/2013)

Losing my patience. Been unable to login now for over three hours on a SATURDAY!!! A day when most of us have free time.

Seriously, FIX THIS GARBAGE BLIZZARD! What the F.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I love how I can log in to Europe and Asia just fine but not Americas...
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Skaloper
I love how I can log in to Europe and Asia just fine but not Americas...

same can still play in euro server but with tons of lag :(
Reply Quote
I think next time I'm considering buying a game such as Diablo or WoW I will look to alternatives.. Blizz has lost what it used to be as a gaming/service provider.
Reply Quote
The funny thing is, everyone here will buy the next WoW or Diablo regardless of these issues.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
The last phrase of the "Breaking News" says "will provide updates as they're available." Now clearly they have an idea of what the problem is and the steps they are taking to correct the issue so why will they not post some sort of information for us? This is whats burns me.
Reply Quote
So is anyone else getting error 359 now as well added to the list of the others?
Reply Quote
Servers are definitely up.
I can log in with one account, but I can't with another.
From the same computer and same D3 login screen.
One has an authenticator, the other doesn't.
So looks like their problem is the authenticator.

I took off my authenticator to try this theory people have: it did not work for me.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Anchor
I took off my authenticator to try this theory people have: it did not work for me.

I was about to do that. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

This is ridiculous though. 3+ hours and nothing more than "[we] will provide updates"?
Reply Quote
Not working here in Texas (error 73). Glad I was watching a movie for the last 3 hours.
Reply Quote
wtf not working for me either
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
As was said earlier,Europe and Asia I can log into(but with horrible lag)...billions in revenue you would think we could atleast get a blue response :(
Reply Quote
so i like how i can log on to asia and europe but not america
Reply Quote
everyone sitting here !@#$%ing needs to look on the bright side ....... at least there isn't a monthy subscription like world of warcraft. i will just continue to surf the net and check in every now and then, my world doesn't stop because i can't go gold farming
Reply Quote
Blue Post Please, I finally try to give D3 another shot and WOW ... Looks like I have not missed much since I quit.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Well,guess I'll go back and see what's on netflix....bbl ya'll
Reply Quote
you are hack and now bans gg no re

jk but seriously, it's kind of annoying. RIP authentication server
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Kraeger
Well,guess I'll go back and see what's on netflix....bbl ya'll

Battlestar Galactica if you haven't watched it already!
Reply Quote
"Dear community,
We are still experiencing problems with the authentication server. We are working on it, but unfortunately it is not resolved yet. Best case scenario, you should be able to log in within an hour. Worst case scenario, it will not be fixed until Monday morning. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience."

I typed that just to see how long it would take to give us any sort of update. It only took 1 minute and 19 seconds to type. How hard is it to give an update to a problem that you said you'd give updates to?
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:58 PMPosted by Papaspud
The last phrase of the "Breaking News" says "will provide updates as they're available." Now clearly they have an idea of what the problem is and the steps they are taking to correct the issue so why will they not post some sort of information for us? This is whats burns me.
This also grinds my gears
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]