Diablo® III

Error 73 (1/12/2013)

90 Draenei Death Knight
Blizzard is just lazzy:/ cant even make a game i just wanna play offline for offline...come the !@#$ on blizz its been almost 5 hours for me
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:49 PMPosted by CyGemini
What are you people doing
Working on online colledgey-stuff, for my MBA in Marketing, that I'm paying waaay too much for. You?
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Death Knight
7 hours for me...
Reply Quote
Update Please That is all we ask for !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been over 5 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
wow...thats rough man 7 hours:/
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Brendan
What are you people doing
Working on online colledgey-stuff, for my MBA in Marketing, that I'm paying waaay too much for. You?

I was talking to blizzard
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:56 PMPosted by CyGemini

lol
Reply Quote
well they just put up down time of 2 more hours expected on the login page
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:56 PMPosted by CyGemini

They aren't doing anything, apparently.
Reply Quote
They posted an update. should be ready in two hours
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
does blizzard even give a !@#$ about us i mean come on 5 hours and still no info ive read they dont have technicians working on weekends so blizzard please fix your %^-* now so we can play it we give you money so you can help us but nothing is being done as far as were aware
Reply Quote
So basically an entire day of you can't use the software you paid $60 for.
Reply Quote
Wow, day long Saturday outage.
Reply Quote
BREAKING NEWS...

Maintenance will happen very soon, and will last 2 hours. Hopefully this maintenance will fix our login issue.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
yea it only took this BILLION DOLLAR TEAM 5 hours
Reply Quote
We will be performing emergency game maintenance for Diablo 3 on Saturday, January 12th. Maintenance will begin at 2 PM PST and is expected to last for 2 hours. During this time Diablo 3 will not be available for play. In addition, many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience

Ta-da ...... !@#$ my free day ¬¬
Reply Quote
Globshaper have u ever worked as support?

i have and i can guarantee you that on a support team theres only one actually working the senior programmer the rest is actually bothering him and delaying his work or sumthing and they dont help at all but they are paid for it lol

its funny =P!
Reply Quote
"You sons of !@#$%ES! I want my GOD DAMN MOUNTAIN DEW!"
-Francis
Reply Quote
No D3 for me all day so far... :(
I feel like these errors and outages happen at the worst times for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]