Diablo® III

Error 73 (1/12/2013)

It is officially down for the weekend fellas! they don't work Sundays even though we game Sundays! They put it on the Server too! And said it! So gay! And they wonder why half the people who bought the game don't even play anymore!
Reply Quote
You're not serious.
Reply Quote
i cant see this message where is it?
Reply Quote
I know people who would be up here !@#$%ING, but they are not which means they are DEMON SLAYING. While I am not.
Reply Quote
If I could just switch to the Europe server this would be fine with me.
Reply Quote
ok when i lost my gf i got very upset thout the world was over and stuff.... when i lost my job i realized life was not worth it.

when diablo3 crashed on saturday 12/01/2013

millions of people were passing trought all i passed together!! YATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

8)
Reply Quote
The Diablo 3 team gets off on us b****ing, I just know it. Probably just sitting around eating slim jims and laffy taffy having a good time. Just kidding but I would like to play today.

From,
Dumb Loyal Fan
Reply Quote
ok when i lost my gf i got very upset thout the world was over and stuff.... when i lost my job i realized life was not worth it.

millions of people were passing trought all i passed together!! YATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

8)
What?
Reply Quote
Don't you YATA me, BAKA this is not a happy times
Reply Quote
[table]
[tr][td]get[/td[/tr]
[tr][td]da[/td][/tr]
[/table]
Reply Quote
Oh rlly?
Reply Quote

8)
What?

YATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Reply Quote
It says it will be down from 5-7 eastern time
Reply Quote
Okay all so the new legit update is thyey shut the server down at 2 PM and will be down for 2 hours they say! Hopefully sooner! So just watch the playoffs till it comes back on! Or go on some Redtube and stay occupied!
Reply Quote
for me it says that there was a maintenance that started at 2 Pm and will end in 2 hrs..

wich means soon right?
Reply Quote
lol!!!!! When they say its 2 hrs it will be like 10 hrs.
Reply Quote
Hopefully bro ! Hopefully
Reply Quote
go to diablo3 !@#$ u will be rewarded!
Reply Quote
No it says 2pm pacific time to 4pm pacific time so that is 1hr and 37 min from now.
Reply Quote
omg life suck!!!! 8(

no diablo3 it cant be real!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]