Diablo® III

Friends list showing zero friends...

Hello.
I have had this issue before and i just re logged and everything was fine. now today all morning i have been showing zero friends online and only showing ppl i recently played with. Any ideas?
also my server or what ever is set to US.
Reply Quote
the majority of people can't log in this morning thus it would show that u have zero friends online.
Reply Quote
haha, well thanks for the the comment but give me a little more credit then just having zero friends online.
it's only showing recently played players not showing friends at all. can't add anyone getting error 315000 if i try and re add friends that are ONLINE msging me,. there is an issue if you are going to leave retarded comments please don't waste my time.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue Swift... the friends i am waiting to play with cannot get online though
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Also having same issue wont show friends list at all just showing Recently played with list and that shows all offline people even though I just left games with people still online
Reply Quote
Same problem here. It shows 0 friends and a couple of my friends are showing up in "recent players".
Reply Quote
Glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue. annoying got a drop can't even link to my friends to make them Jelly..
So i tried to /w (battale tag) message someone and it's saying invalid chat recipient. any ideas on this one?
Reply Quote
Glad I'm not alone on this. I've logged on every hour for the past five hours and it shows I have 0 friends (but my website profile correctly shows them).
Reply Quote
You can get on starcraft maybe wow (I don't have wow) and talk to them... all I can figure to do for now

tried swaping regions, relogging, restarting game... nothing still no friends exist...
Reply Quote
same problem, no friend list. only recently...
Reply Quote
Something to add if anyone else has same problem? So anyone else having problems viewing profiles? It only gives me error 316921 when I try to view a friends profile by right clicking his name in chat. He can see that I am on still no friends

I can view peoples profiles that I don't know (random chatters)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]