Diablo® III

2 Weekends in a row..Are you kidding me?

I've only been playing D3 since November, yet the amount of issues I've experienced are way above average for a game that's been out since May 2012. Is Blizzard making this game or Bethesda Softworks? Seems like you're both on the same path !

This is the second Saturday in a row with outages!!! Is this really the way to treat repeat customers (Warcraft 1 and 2, Diablo 1 + Expansion, Diablo 2 + Expansion and Diablo 3?) Get your ACT together.

I am so flipping tired of broken games being released. Sure, the game works but the network or authentication doesn't work.. IT'S ALL THE SAME. Players (Customers) can't use what they PAID for.

All to say, i'm extremely disappointed, as most, if not all users are. I hope this Error 300008, 73, 3006 and so on get resolved for good and that Blizzard starts taking their fans and customers more seriously. We, the players pay your salary.
Edited by Dan#11335 on 1/13/2013 4:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hm. Why don't u offer blizzard a solution that makes everyone happy? untill then ill be reading and laughing at nerd rages while i play other games and patiently wait for diablo to be up.

edit: well what do you know. it's up. and faster than they said it would be.
Edited by Goosesauce#1815 on 1/12/2013 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]