Diablo® III

1.07 Efficiency for new Mats/Recipes

Team -

With the announcement of the new patch I am beginning to wonder what the best path is to speed farm the Demonic Essence and get new recipes will be.

Currently I think:
Act 2 VoA run --> road to Alcarnus and blasting Mahgda will be fastest path to recipe farming.

Quick Question - will the Recipe's themselves be BoA or will I be able to buy them on the AH?
Reply Quote
The recipe's are BoA... u will not be able to get then from AH
Reply Quote
Hate to break it to you. But your Act2 plan doesn't work. You have to kill Mahgda first before you go find Kulle's. So yea, please re-think.

Most people that farm knows where and how. Just wait a few days and watch youtube for your route for all the Acts.

I believe everything is BoA. Hopefully, everyone's BoA is BiS so AH/RMAH will be unnecessary.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 07:21 AMPosted by koros
Hate to break it to you. But your Act2 plan doesn't work. You have to kill Mahgda first before you go find Kulle's. So yea, please re-think.

Koros - I do not think that each boss drops a different recipe, and moreover, by starting with the last CP you can do VoA and then go to Road to Alcarnus and kill Mahgda.

If the recipe the boss drops is random than finding the fastest path to 5 stacks and the boss that is most easily accessible after that is the way to go, which is why I figure Mahgda is the boss to farm.
Reply Quote
Start at the Kull Quest.

VOTA.

Kull.

Belial.
Reply Quote
Start at the Kull Quest.

VOTA.

Kull.

Belial.

I do not believe that Belial is one of the bosses listed as dropping a recipe...
Reply Quote
Start at the Kull Quest.

VOTA.

Kull.

Belial.

I do not believe that Belial is one of the bosses listed as dropping a recipe...

You are correct about the plan but any ilvl 63 should be dropping essences.

That being said perhaps Act 3 Ghom since you can TP right to him and since its run the most you are familiar with it already and continue with pack density to get exp.

Keep 2 and Stonefort then WP to Ghom and KW may drop a random key in lower MP as a bonus.

EDIT: If you keep stack from Act to Act go to SK using WP and Magda using WP in Alcanus then Rakanoth using WP.
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 1/14/2013 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Start at the Kull Quest.

VOTA.

Kull.

Belial.

You are right.

It seems Act Bosses are completely worthless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]