Diablo® III

Would someone build me a CM/WW gear set?

I've got 50 mil to play with, plus enough to pay a nominal fee to someone who will build me a CM/WW set. I've already got an Archon build so I'm sure some of the pieces are interchangeable. I've also got Chant's set for a CM-esque build when I play with my brother (WW barb). Right now I just farm mp0-1 for xp, but we'd like to get into maybe some moderately high key farm runs and ubers, maybe mp7ish if its doable. Please respond here or add me in game Megatog#1713 if you'd be willing to help me. Thanks!
Reply Quote
What's the AS on your Chant's, that's the base speed you'll have to base all your other gear off of so it's important.
Reply Quote
The wand has no AS on it. So its got 1.62 aps. The offhand has 8% AS..
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
No one?
Reply Quote
I'd be willing to help you out. You won't be able to run SNS, but I think 50 mil you could get a decent CM set going. MP7 Ubers for sure, farming MP7 may have a few deaths.
Reply Quote
Thats perfect for me. I'm fine not running SNS, I'll get to that later once I've racked up some cash and gotten used to the build. Got a battle tag? Or do you wanna add me?
Reply Quote
kieble#1634
Reply Quote
Request sent!
Reply Quote
Anyone interested in seeing what he got here was the breakdown:
Tal's 7.5m
Gloves 10m
Amulet 18.5m
8IAS ring 4m
9IAS ring 10m
Storm Crow 180k

So in total 50,180,000 for a pretty good set. He got up to 49.5 CC with Pinpoint and 2.73 APS, and 270k EHP, 900 LOH.

Pretty good without scouring the AH for days I think!
Reply Quote
nice job kieble
Reply Quote
sc all resist or armor? can't check profile
Reply Quote
Open Socket, he's only plvl 9 so running exp gem will be helpful for a while.
Reply Quote
I am loving the set! I opted to go for a tad lower resists for more lockdown and it's working wonderfully if I play it right. Kieble did an awesome job piecing this thing together in under an hour for the budget I had. Thanks a million man.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 08:20 PMPosted by EmperorMao
I've started playing again after a hiatus. Think you would be able to give me some help on getting a CM set on a 500mil budget? Last time I played my wizard was before WW was first nerfed so it's been awhile.

Add me and I could help you out.

01/15/2013 09:57 AMPosted by Megatog
I am loving the set! I opted to go for a tad lower resists for more lockdown and it's working wonderfully if I play it right. Kieble did an awesome job piecing this thing together in under an hour for the budget I had. Thanks a million man.

Glad you liked the set! Get that CC up and you should pretty much be money for all MP's.
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Kieble
Glad you liked the set! Get that CC up and you should pretty much be money for all MP's.

Even with the low all res? I guess it's not needed if I'm perma freezing huh?
Reply Quote
It's a good start, but your resists and armor still both need a lot of work to comfortably do the higher MP levels. Your base Armor is 3500 and All Res is 347. Ideally, SNS CM/WW wizards are shooting for unbuffed 4-5k armor and 600-850AR. In your case since you're willing to use Prismatic Armor, you can relax the requirements a bit as the extra 25% from Prismatic Armor gives you some wiggle room. One possible piece that could help is going Nat's Reflection+Nat's Bloody Footprints. That pair is one of the cheapest way of getting more CC and you get some All Resist.

Don't be too worried about your DPS right now. That's probably the number one mistake made by beginning CM/WW wizards. And I'd rather see you lower some of your vitality if you can pickup some more All Resist and Armor.
Reply Quote
I went ahead and bought the Nat's set, both with all res on them. And switched out the pickup radius on blackthorne's for a pair with all res. I'm sitting pretty now with decent all res before prismatic armor. I sacrificed a good chunk of vit but am still sitting at 35k. Looking at about 299k EHP.
Reply Quote
I'm not super concerned with my dps, I was sitting at about 76k and doing mp5 pretty easily, then my brother found a chant's off hand that was a straight upgrade of mine and bumped me up to 90k. Sitting pretty now I think. Just still not sure what MP I can handle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]