Diablo® III

Would someone build me a CM/WW gear set?

lacuni is only good for all resist imo. it's a very poor piece to have int/vit/str due to price. get ready to spend big if you want to stat your lacuni up with crit. rare bracers are still the best due to availability and price, just have to mitigate aspd/ms and you're set.
Reply Quote
I love +str vile ward as well. Good price and awesome armor bonus! Mine costs around 20m.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 08:48 PMPosted by pichapiegal
lol, I'm low on gold again after getting the chd chant and lacunis. But right now the only thing I want is a trifecta ammy with avg dmg and loh so I can ditch my lacunis and go back to my beloved rare bracers :P

y u no love 12 ms? :(

nice 1.65 1k 79 cd chant. you're dps hungry aren't u. your lacuni shouldn't have cost a lot even with all resist.

Lol, wormhole teleport beats 12 ms anytime of the day. Yea, now I got my mitigitation, I'm dps hungry :P Lacunis only costed me 10 m.. but for me to get one with cc would be crazy expensive. I'll see how it goes. Even trifecta ammy that can match my current amulet for dps would be super expensive.
Reply Quote
@Megatog: I think you're fine with the current one you have unless you start needing to drop IAS from some of your slots.
Reply Quote
Well I'm loggin out after my current vile wards purchase. Take a look, leave some feed back. Thanks for the help all. You've opened my eyes to alot of things tonight. Will repost soon.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 08:56 PMPosted by AgentX
Lol, wormhole teleport beats 12 ms anytime of the day. Yea, now I got my mitigitation, I'm dps hungry :P Lacunis only costed me 10 m.. but for me to get one with cc would be crazy expensive. I'll see how it goes. Even trifecta ammy that can match my current amulet for dps would be super expensive.

you just love aimless way too much :P

well time to keep farming i say. mp10 trolled me with a damn int roll ik chest. int rolled ik chest.......int rolled ik chest. seriously wth; last ik chest i got was from 1.04. it's almost 1.07 now and this is my 2nd ik chest and it's int rolled too. i had to muster everything i can to sell that thing for 10m
Reply Quote
@pichapiegal: Man that's rough on your IK. Both me and my brother each found one and those were 200 and 150million respectively. Just you wait though, you'll hit the jackpot next time and I'll get the crappy one. Granted even a crappy one is still very respectable as far as most legendaries go. 10mil for a legendary isn't too shabby. :p
Reply Quote
when it dropped in mp10 i was ready to pour champagne all over me. i could not make no crap up, i was that close. even tried selling unid and got offered 38m but didn't bother. id it, voila:

146str
84 int
47 vit
71 all resist
blah blah armor

sold it for 10m to a barb too......a barb....a barb...
Edited by pichapiegal on 1/21/2013 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
pichapiegal: Man you're breaking my heart. Hmmm... maybe next time I get one I'll see if I can do the unid. How are the prices for IK nowadays? I saw the minimum was like 10mil or so, but didn't see how sharp prices go up.
Reply Quote
selling/buying unid is not worth it at all. i had a bad BAD experience with it that i feel if i tell it to you guys, you might smash your keyboards in rage so no. it was enough to keep me away from gambling with unid ever again and just face the dang music.

last i saw for ik in ah was 13m only good ones are in the high prices (str/vit only)
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 08:59 PMPosted by pichapiegal
int rolled ik chest.......int rolled ik chest.

I am trying to procure an int chest and int gloves for IK CM!
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Comrade
I am trying to procure an int chest and int gloves for IK CM!

Ik does look good on wik, the armor that is. too bad comrade. didn't know. :(
Reply Quote
selling/buying unid is not worth it at all. i had a bad BAD experience with it that i feel if i tell it to you guys, you might smash your keyboards in rage so no. it was enough to keep me away from gambling with unid ever again and just face the dang music.

last i saw for ik in ah was 13m only good ones are in the high prices (str/vit only)

That's too bad on your IK chest:( Should have just gone to ptr to id it :P

TekkZero: I think I'll go look for one similar to yours. Nice vile wards and good price too. Can't hurt to get more armour :)

Metatog: I think you should look for Tasker and Theo gloves next for a direct upgrade(one with at 50+ AR and 200 armour. I think Pich got ones better than mine for 26 m >< (70+ AR and 250+ armour).
Reply Quote
@pichapiegal: That sounds like a bad experience. Hahaha... on second thoughts I'll avoid UNID trades.

BTW isn't the IK just a dark-gray version of Zunimasa's chest?
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 09:53 PMPosted by AgentX

does not work. you cannot bring unid stuff to ptr. i am impressed
Reply Quote
@AgentX: So ur another armor convert too. :lol Yeah, I'm a big believer in Armor. I'd love to get Tasker and Theo myself like the one you have, but the last one I tracked went for like 60millon and that's right now a bit much for my budget.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 09:56 PMPosted by pichapiegal

does not work. you cannot bring unid stuff to ptr. i am impressed

Damn, didn't know that :( Too bad :(
Reply Quote
Metatog: I think you should look for Tasker and Theo gloves next for a direct upgrade(one with at 50+ AR and 200 armour. I think Pich got ones better than mine for 26 m >< (70+ AR and 250+ armour).

it was an ias 8 cc8.5 72 all resist and i use an rs ruby on it. DAT 58 ARMOR.

back then i was bidding on a TnT, ias 9/cc9 80 all resist and 600 armor

i missed the bid due to not waking up and not wanting to stay up due to work. it went up to 200m+ so the one i found was 25m with 1d12h on it and i don't think the 200m+ one would have felt any different in a way.

@pichapiegal: That sounds like a bad experience. Hahaha... on second thoughts I'll avoid UNID trades.

BTW isn't the IK just a dark-gray version of Zunimasa's chest?

oh yeah, i was thinking of monk. my bad. bad-@ss on monk due to beads @_@

yeah it was a bad experience, enough for a stubborn person like me to stay away permanently.
Reply Quote
@pichapiegal: Damn dude that's super-sweet. 25million for a Theos with good all resist. WOW.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 10:07 PMPosted by TekkZero
@pichapiegal: Damn dude that's super-sweet. 25million for a Theos with good all resist. WOW.

i'll see if you're on later, will link.

yeah it's one of those 'being there at the right time' kind of thing ._.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]