Diablo® III

getting stunned to death in pvp..

not using it as snare, temporal flux does that already, but to dodge missiles so might as well buff myself in the process. must say i use it vs ranged vs melee wof that stuns is better.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 04:24 AMPosted by ximae
not using it as snare, temporal flux does that already, but to dodge missiles so might as well buff myself in the process. must say i use it vs ranged vs melee wof that stuns is better.

Hmm makes sense, hopefully my download will finish before I get home and I can play it in a couple of hours and test this pvp out.
Reply Quote
Yeah the only good thing ST does is slowing down Missles. It helps a lot vs DH, but still not enough because they can SS more times than we can ST.
Reply Quote
best use was vs wizzy tbh, big edge in mm vs mm wars
Reply Quote
vs mellee also having fun with tp fracture and mockinrg demise combo, u start with md and when barb or monk closes in u fracture out blowinrg up the clones.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 05:11 AMPosted by ximae
vs mellee also having fun with tp fracture and mockinrg demise combo, u start with md and when barb or monk closes in u fracture out blowinrg up the clones.

I used that and after a few battles the Barb just changed to Throw Barb and kited me from far away, so I actually had to chase him around. Funny, Barb kiting while Wiz chasing.
Reply Quote
My CM Wizard failed hard.
And I feel sorry for that billion dollar barb who tried to whirlwind and also failed hard.

Good news for me:
My bell spam monk and Strafe DH PWNED everyone hard except for a wizard running:

Storm Armor (Awesome! Use it!)
Seeker
Teleport Fracture
Arcane Hydra
Blizzard
Mirror Image

Critical Mass
Illusionist
Temporal Flux
Reply Quote
I have found that Mirror Image, Force Armor, and Meteor Shower, Crystal Shell, Frost Nova seemed to work against Barbs and Witch Doctors. Had a really had hard time with Monks and with DH with Smoke Screen and Loaded for bear you might as well forget about it.

If anyone ever questions Dexterity again for our build they might as well be slapped. A monk allowed me to test and I put all kinds of nados and everything else. Dodge like crazy, could barely touch him.....but he could not dodge shocking aspect. I wonder if reactive armor or Thunderstorm would come it more handy in PVP.

Mirror Image or Teleport with Fracture helped a good bit. Once they figured out Fracture I went to Mirror Image with Duplicates. That combined with Meteor Shower seems to make enough of a mess on the screen that they could not target right. I could walk right up to them and freeze them.
Edited by DrOctogon#1896 on 1/16/2013 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 02:34 AMPosted by novice
Yes, you can control where to land Blizz, Slow time sucks really. No way to reset that cooldown.

Anyone know whether or not slow time currently works on cluster arrow? It seemed like it did nothing vs. that skill whereas bolas and everything else were going like 2 mph.
Reply Quote
I wonder how storm armor with reactive armor would do. With 100% wpn dmg ticks and 70% everytime you get hit.
Reply Quote
cluster arrow not affected by slow time. as for reactive armor, it should reflect 70% of the attacks damage back... really right now getting 1 shot by 450k dps invisible dh suck. I tried mirror skin and it too does nothing against those.
Reply Quote
Do we have any legit build to do simular? Because barbs just throw axes to me and stun me, and monks stun me and i cant brake it. Stun lasts till i die which takes about 3-5sec.

wot the crap is this?

Barb and monk are the worst pvp class atm. Think outside the box, wiz has more builds than cm/archon.
Reply Quote
I've found that reflecting damage is the best way to fight stuns, ive been using http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#blTiXQ!VhZ!cYaZcb with some success, 11 stark winters are pretty good too
Reply Quote
I'm pretty much dominating everyone on that one time even monks, with kiting and spamming mirror image and teleport, attacking with arcane hydra, thunder storm, and MM. with this build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#akTijQ!UhZ!cZbabb

I feel like i can kill all Barbs.
then this guy came :

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/juggernaut-3573/Jugganaut/23197984

150k dps with 130k hp with shield.... pretty much he can take all my attacks without dying lol.
Edited by Fatamorgana#6950 on 1/17/2013 1:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]