Diablo® III

Help: How to run WW on low crit

Hi guys,

Firstly this question is for my hardcore barb. Not sure if it's better for me to post here or in the hardcore forums. I appologize in advance if I'm in the wrong section of the forums.

So here's my problem..

1. In hardcore I'm running 2 defensive passives, as such my crit will probably be only in the 35 to 40% range (if i'm lucky) and I farm mostly on mp0/1

2. My last barb, I tried to gear like my softcore barb, Ruthlessness+Weapon Master, had about 70k dps/6% lifesteal, I really had a hard time keeping WoTB up and the healing felt weak. My last barb RiPed within 3 days :P

3. I was about to give up until I saw Alkaizer's profile yesterday
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Alkaizer-1727/hero/29148577
He seems to be rocking it in hardcore with only 30% crit!

4. I plan to make another WW barb when I have the time and gold, but before it becomes another expensive mistake, I'd like to find out what's his secret lol. Is his Mighty Weapon the solution?

5. It's not easy to find the kind of life regen gear that Alkaizer has so I plan to run with LS MH+EF with IK belt combo (8 to 9%). If I find a better/cheaper LoH version, how well would LoH substitute for LS?

Happy spinning guys!
Reply Quote
Add me to game. We're both in HC, and my long-term plans are to get my Barb to WW. You can see my SC gear and my HC gear in profile. I'll chat with you in the morning/afternoon tomorrow since I'm testing a bunch of PVP stuff.
Reply Quote
Thanks Acrimony. Good to see u playing again :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]