Firstly this question is for my hardcore barb. Not sure if it's better for me to post here or in the hardcore forums. I appologize in advance if I'm in the wrong section of the forums.
So here's my problem..
1. In hardcore I'm running 2 defensive passives, as such my crit will probably be only in the 35 to 40% range (if i'm lucky) and I farm mostly on mp0/1
2. My last barb, I tried to gear like my softcore barb, Ruthlessness+Weapon Master, had about 70k dps/6% lifesteal, I really had a hard time keeping WoTB up and the healing felt weak. My last barb RiPed within 3 days :P
3. I was about to give up until I saw Alkaizer's profile yesterday
He seems to be rocking it in hardcore with only 30% crit!
4. I plan to make another WW barb when I have the time and gold, but before it becomes another expensive mistake, I'd like to find out what's his secret lol. Is his Mighty Weapon the solution?
5. It's not easy to find the kind of life regen gear that Alkaizer has so I plan to run with LS MH+EF with IK belt combo (8 to 9%). If I find a better/cheaper LoH version, how well would LoH substitute for LS?
Happy spinning guys!