Diablo® III

Unlimited Money... What to buy?

Zomg, 34b Gold. Sorry but I couldn't resist, have to post because insane number. You bought all that Gold?

And you may want to read the guides that Aph gave you first. There is no point buying gear but don't know how to use the build. Take you like 15min, and then you can just follow them to buy gear yourself.
Edited by novice#1750 on 1/17/2013 2:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
my final advice? cash out, buy a bunch of hookers and booze and have something you won't forget, unlike this game..
Reply Quote
DAMN.
34B is around U$ 10.500.

I call this BS.
Reply Quote
If I had billions of gold to gear up my heroes, I will gear them up like this.

Barbarian:

Helm: Mempo of Twilight 190+ Strength, 75+ All Resist, 9 Attack Speed, 5.5%+ Crit Chance
Shoulders: Vile Ward 270+ Str, 180+ Dex, 100+ Vit, 75+ AR, 245+ Armor, 250+ Life Regen
Chest: Immortal King's Eternal Reign 195+ Str, 95+ Vit , 75+ AR, 12% Life, 375+ Armor
Amulet: 50+ Average Damage, 200+ Strength, 8+ Attack Speed, 8.5+ Crit Chance, 90%+ Crit Damage. Get All resist too if you can.
Gloves: Immortal King's Irons 180+ Str, 8%+ Attack Speed, 45%+ Crit Damage, 9.5%+ Crit Chance
Belt: Witching Hour 150+ Str, 55+ All Resist, 9 Attack Speed, 240+ Armor, 45+ Crit Damage
Lacuni Prowlers 80+ Str, 55+ All Resist, 5.5%+ Crit Chance, 9 Attack Speed

Rings: Look for 50+ Average Damage, 40%+ Crit Damage, 5%+ Crit Chance, 8%+ Attack Speed, 80+ Strength, Get 50+ Vitality and/or 50+ All Resist, Socket if you can.

Pants: Inna's Temperance 9% Attack Speed, 195+ Vitality

Boots: Ice Climbers 75+ All Resist, 12% Life, 9%+ Reduce damage from cold, 195+ Strength, 180+ Vit, 250+ Armor

Main Hand Weapon:
Any Mace or Axe with the highest DPS available with these stats:
Preferable black (Pure physical damage)
Bonus Minimum damage
Bonus Maximum damage
40%+ Damage
95%+ Crit Damage
Open Socket
2.9%+ Lifesteal
300+ Strength

Off Hand Weapon:
Echoing Fury
1100+ DPS
250+ Min Damage
300+ Max Damage
38%+ Damage
160+ Strength
+.25 Attack per second
3% Life steal
Less than 15% Chance to Fear
Open Socket

Best MP10 build: Whirlwind Barb
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WhRQPU!hYZ!cZYZcZ
Edited by DomonKassui#1611 on 1/17/2013 4:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
Do this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dragon666-6988/

All 10 characters.
Edited by Un1ver5e#6164 on 1/17/2013 4:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wizard:

Helm: Mempo of Twilight 190+ Int, 75+ All Resist, 9 Attack Speed, 5.5%+ Crit Chance
Shoulders: Vile Ward 250+ Int, 180+ Str, 100+ Vit, 75+ AR, 245+ Armor, 250+ Life Regen
Chest: Tal Rasha's Relentless Pursuit 190+Int, 90+ Vit, 9 Attack Speed, 70+ All Resist, 375+ Armor
Amulet: Blackthorne's Duncraig Cross. 9 attack speed, 10% Crit Chance, 80%+ Crit Damage
600+ life on hit

Gloves: Rare with 180+ Int, 8%+ Attack Speed, 9.5%+ Crit Chance, 45%+ Crit Damage, 60+ All Resist and 500+ total armor.
Tasker and Theo Gloves with high Crit Chance, All resist or Crit damage will work too.

Belt: Witching Hour 100+ Str, 60+ All Resist, 9 Attack Speed, 240+ Armor, 45+ Crit Damage
Lacuni Prowlers 200+ Armor, 55+ All Resist, 5.5%+ Crit Chance, 9 Attack Speed

Left Ring: Natalya's Reflection 90+Int, 70+ All Resist, 9 Attack Speed, 40+ Crit Damage

Right Ring: Unity 9% Attack Speed, 160+ Int, 4% Damage against elites, 50 Average damage

Pants: Blackthorne's Jousting Mail. 70+ All Resist, 380+ Armor

Boots: Natalya's Bloody Footprints 80+ Int, 80+ Vit, 75+ All Resist, 250+ Armor, 6% Reduced damage from melee attacks

Main Hand Weapon:

Chantodo's Will
1100+ DPS
45% Damage
190+ Int
+.25 attacks per second
10 Arcane Power on Crit
Open Socket

Off Hand:
Chantodo's Force
250+ average damage
9% Attack Speed
10% Crit Chance
10 Arcane Power on Crit

Best MP10 build: CM Wizard
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#VQXYhT!gWb!YZcccc
Edited by DomonKassui#1611 on 1/17/2013 4:44 AM PST
Reply Quote

All 10 characters.

Crazyyyyyyyyyyy
Reply Quote

All 10 characters.

Awesome. I found my new idol. :-)
Reply Quote
None of his heroes are below 100k DPS zomg!
Reply Quote
Buy a Bentley.
Reply Quote
Yeah Dragon is a beast. I call him Monster because the first time I ever bumped into him was his WD which was or is still no.1 and is called MonsterWitch. From then, I always wondered why he was playing different toons each time he logged on. One day I decided to take a close look at his toons and I went omg. Followed his progress equipping each one which was fun. One day nothing, the next day crazy Manti, EF etc.

He then blew me outta the water when he started on the next 5 lol. Great guy extremely polite... don't bother trying to sell him anything substandard; he's a pro at high end stuff. ^^

@MrBojangles (love the song btw), times have changed. Gold which used to cost US1.50 per is now a fraction of that. Items are more expensive. Hence, if you had cashed out then and buy in now, you could outbid everyone. ^^
Reply Quote
You know, it only costs 60 dollars to play this game. It costs $0 to not play this game

You have payed $10,000 to not play this game.

Congratulations.

It's like buying a Stravinsky before you can play hot cross buns.
Or
Buying a ferrari before you have a drivers license.
Or
Paying someone else to play video games for you.

If you don't know what gear to buy or how to play, then you have no business dropping 10 grand on pixels, and you don't deserve advice on how to spend it.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 05:49 AMPosted by Charlatan
don't bother trying to sell him anything substandard; he's a pro at high end stuff.

Is there such thing as "pro" diablo III player? How to define a "pro" diablo III player? I guess you are when it comes down to tracking down the best possible gears? But how do they even locate those items? and I guess they have to use $$ to do it right or has to be the best flipper? Grinding won't get you that far I don't think.

I wanted to ask you. Why would you even consider spending $$ on a single gear for 100's or even 1000's? I mean ultimately these are just rare items with some stats and numbers. But is it worth spending 100's of dollars or even 1000's dollar worth of gold for what? Isn't it better to buy a new iPad or a new computer or a new camera or something substantial instead of on some item that you sort of have just in the internet world?

Just wondering after I reached my max when it came to my gearing because my next gearing will be into billions and even if I can probably afford it, do I really want to? What do I get out of after let say I'm geared with number 1 item. So people can look at my character and say, "wow"?

Please share your honest thoughts.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 1/17/2013 6:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
You could build a damn good CM wiz for 2 b. A well armor Well resisted one. Close to 200k. Just copy me and use a 1150DPS OS wand and lacuni instead.

I make 200K with my OS wand and lacuni but wont wear lacuni. YMMV.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/17/2013 6:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
You know, it only costs 60 dollars to play this game. It costs $0 to not play this game

Congratulations.

Or
Or

If you don't know what gear to buy or how to play, then you have no business dropping 10 grand on pixels, and you don't deserve advice on how to spend it.

How the hell do you "buy" Stravinsky? LOL
Edited by nitrocan#1478 on 1/17/2013 6:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
i;m guessing this guy has been botting since summer and now wants to start playing
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 06:24 AMPosted by nitrocan

Maybe he meant Stradivarius?
Reply Quote

Congratulations.

Or
Or

Actually man if I could use RMAH I would. I waste a lot of time grinding. Very unproductive time. I'm only 17 but make $600 some weekends doing yardwork for ppl. I sure ppl make a lot more. Anyway - in 1200 hours I've made about $600 in warez. huge time waster IMO and very inefficiency. RMAH are the smart ppl. Even if you make minimum wage RMAH is better.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/17/2013 6:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 06:32 AMPosted by Un1ver5e

Maybe he meant Stradivarius?

Yeah he definitely did but I just had to point it out hahaha. Imagine buying Igor Stravinsky, in 2013.
Reply Quote
Damn Aim, 17?

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]