Diablo® III

Blizz please bluff the Wiz.

Even with upper level gear it's impossible to farm anything over MP3 efficiently with a Wiz. I have about 190 buffed DPS and I can only do MP6 ok and really struggle with MP7. I'm forced to use critical mass build for anything over MP3. I should be able to farm MP7 efficiently at my gear level and be able to at least do MP10 realistically.
Reply Quote
peanut butter and bluff sandwiches are one of my favorites !
Reply Quote
I can do MP10 with my girl wiz (battlemage build), but I usually play MP6-7 to farm efficiently and MP7-8 for key runs.

(Note: this is my GIRL wiz, my BOY wiz is setup with the SNS (CM/WW) build)
Reply Quote
1) you dont have upper level gear

2) you are too glassy

3) tons of cm/ww wiz's whoop mp10

4) you said its impossible to farm mp3 or above then immediately after you said you farm mp6

5) no your gear is not yet good enough for mp10 sorry mang but keep it up
Edited by Camisto#1172 on 1/5/2013 12:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm so excited to hear more about (if they ever do) how they are going to "bluff" the wiz.
Reply Quote
I need to take a wiz.brb
Reply Quote
i farm mp7 extremely fast, almost 1 shot big crowds and about 10 seconds - 15 for elites depending on what affix they are.. but mp7 is very easy.. mp8 is also easy but i tend to die sometimes :(
Reply Quote
I thinjk the point to be made is that eg:

wizards are stuck with really with some variation cm wiz build for high level mp play.

its either that or you get 400k sheet dps and then try to survive rd packs on high mp.
Reply Quote
don't bluff me
Reply Quote
Wizards currently deal the top dps.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_dps_unbuffed

So... no?
Reply Quote
Is this another "Barbs and Monks have 30% dmg reduction" type of threads? Just curious.
Reply Quote
DPS only helps with efficiency. What you need, dear friend, is defenses. That's what helps you accomplish the ability to perform in very high MPs.

Why do you think legendary items with good AR rolls (not including legends that always roll it) automatically jump up in price by 50 million?

and you have no Life Steal (Blood Magic isn't near enough), your survivability is lol

Simple solution to a simple problem, if you are dying too much, get more defense. Don't say that MP 7 takes a long time with 190K DPS. Its taking too long because your dying to much, not because you can't deal enough damage.
Edited by november1093#1906 on 1/5/2013 1:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yup I don't do it fast with 100k but i can get by to get a key takes 4 min to kill an elite using cm/archon

I'd say a good 250k and decent defense lifesteal or like I do regen and healing blades and mp 10 would be a breeze.

I have around 1300 res in archon mode just under 1k with pris and about 5k armor buffed I have 30k hp If I had 50-60 I would never die but i kill slow ;)

for DH use shadow power seems to be the catch not sure how WD handle it I guess if you have uber pets it wouldn't be to hard.
Reply Quote
Bluffing and trolling wizards had always been their favorite past time.

Remember that epic excuse on why Energy Tornado's proc rates had to be nerfed?

Legendary procs lol, what a joke.
Reply Quote
You do not want to ask Blizz to buff the Wiz.

They will give you the "net buff" treatment and buff magic missile damage by 10% while nerfing your proc rates in half.
Reply Quote
740k dps, Archon Wiz - lv.10 inferno hunting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH0SNZXSc6A

540k dps, CM Wiz - lv.10 inferno hunting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jliI3rpPMCM

Your argument is invalid.
Reply Quote
Yup I don't do it fast with 100k but i can get by to get a key takes 4 min to kill an elite using cm/archon

I'd say a good 250k and decent defense lifesteal or like I do regen and healing blades and mp 10 would be a breeze.

I have around 1300 res in archon mode just under 1k with pris and about 5k armor buffed I have 30k hp If I had 50-60 I would never die but i kill slow ;)

for DH use shadow power seems to be the catch not sure how WD handle it I guess if you have uber pets it wouldn't be to hard.

I tried going uber pets and enemies sneak through your pets too much. Maybe with insane dps it would work picking off those who make it through your minion wall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]