Diablo® III

Error 37 and 73 Authenticating service.

Couldn't resume a game, Couldn't leave party. So I tried to log out and back in to see if it'd fix it. Getting this now.

Or something like that anyway.

Edit: Getting 73 now. Bnet temp service outage.

sadface.
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/5/2013 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
same here cannot log in couldn't resume party
Reply Quote
Getting the same error.
Reply Quote
just keep trying...a lot of people got kicked off the server and everyone is trying to login...took me 3-4 trys to get in
Reply Quote
Yeah, I can't log in.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
People on WoW just got booted too and RealID friends list went down..something is likely up with Bnet right now. Showing up on both forums. Give it a few and I am sure they will get it restarted :)
Reply Quote
Thanks Cheetah. Good to know.
Reply Quote
Both error 3006 and auth server too busy (37) coming up for me. Will try again in a few hours. :-)
Reply Quote
44 Troll Shaman
same lame bug..........
Reply Quote
I got error 73 too :( I'm just a harmless noob! Let me play blizzard! :P
Reply Quote
same errors
Reply Quote
Same here, Error 3003
Reply Quote
The authenticator has !@#$ed me more times than helped with anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm not getting an error message, but I got kicked out mid-fight and now my game is getting stuck on the authentication process.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem, all server status are green though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I take it back, it got finally went through to give me the 3003 error. Fail. The worst part is, I was farming a location spawn, it finally showed up, and it crashed right before I got inside.
Reply Quote
73 Error here - 2 times before I cam here.
Reply Quote
I'm getting the same 73 error. I was looking at some older threads with a blue post about 73 and he replied with -

"I don't believe I've ever seen an error 73? Are you sure that's the code you're getting? At what point during the login process do you get it?"

"Edit - looks like a 73 can happen if the severs are temporarily busy, have you tried again?"
Edited by ExzoSSG#1169 on 1/5/2013 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just to mention, I tried to log into WoW and didn't have any problems. It's only Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
Yet Another Blizzard Non-Entertainment Moment......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]