Diablo® III

Error 37 and 73 Authenticating service.

same here. gotta get this thread up. Bliz, you guys have to do better than this !
Reply Quote
Having the same problem here. Not sure what is going on. I'm getting error 37 and error 73.
Reply Quote
Same im getting error 73...
Reply Quote
... I get the impression from the error messages that the servers are full and overloaded?

Go figure - what time is it in the USA? Don't worry about us poor aussies mid sunday morning....pffft! Seems they don't have enough servers for all of us perhaps? My first error was worded like ...."experiencing traffic..try again later".... then the error 3006 (i think) and then error 73 randomly pop up... after timing out at log-in...latest one was something like "...Bnet is experiencing an outage"... guess we are experiencing outage too...sry, i meant outrage...

What I do not understand is, that if you are already in the game, why do YOU get kicked for someone else logging in and overloading the whole thing? Bah!
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]