Diablo® III

Hi Scrapz, was told to call on you.

Pretty tired of spin to win and I don't want to get carpal tunnel syndrome (CM/WW wiz) so I sold (gave my barb stuff to a friend) most of my gear and have a budget of 28m.

I've read Piffle's thread and I like what I saw, but using calcs just isn't something I understand yet. Maybe a free lesson or atleast a finger pointing in the right direction for understanding all that for the future, so I'm not coming back here when that perfect rolled item sells and I have enough gold to upgrade again.

So what I'm wondering is; do any of the more knowledgeable Monk brothers build sets for fee? I see most people (other classes that I've seen) charge 10% or accept tips. I'd be willing to pay 3m, 25m seems like a decent budget for a brand new Monk.

The goal would be to use my build (if viable) for both MP5 ubers with my buds (keys/organs) and lower MP for leg farming (not really too interested in TR and assuming I can't afford a set to run it anyway).

Hopefully one of you will accept the challenge to turn me into a worthy disciple of Ytar or a Jedi on a meager budget, whatever yall are calling it these days. :P
Edited by DropDeadFred#1742 on 1/6/2013 6:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
yes! call on Scrapz. he makes gear sets.

if you just maybe change the title to call him out by name, he'll probably come out and gear you.

welcome to the path of the monk!
Reply Quote
Piffle's guide would be the perfect place to start.
Reply Quote
View profile
he says above that he read it, but still want someone to just gear him up
Reply Quote
Not out of pure laziness, moreso out of lack of a real understanding of calcs and effective use of one while building a set via AH with limited funds. I figured getting a cheap set built and maybe learning a thing or two from a Diapro would be a good start on my path to enlightenment.

Also, thanks Mojo. Gonna change the title now. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
coolio. he'll show eventually.
Reply Quote
I can help with some of the gear, mostly armor but I don't think I can help with the weapons. So hard to find a good deal on those nowadays >_< But yeah, if you want to add me, I can help look for some armor for you and give you a good foundation.
Reply Quote
Hey Darcy :)

I'd rather get this done by one with everything (see what I did there?) in mind (weapons and armor from one guy with one budget in mind). I appreciate the offer though. I'll just keep knocking back blue moons until my summon Scrapz spell is complete. :)
Reply Quote
Ah, that's why I don't qualify... I don't use one with everything. *runs away*
Reply Quote
Not sure if you're using my pun on me, but I just want to clarify that I mean I'd rather have the same mind working on both armor and weapons instead of having two seperate people work on each seperately. :)
Reply Quote
Oh yeah I know =p If you change your mind, let me know.
Reply Quote
For sure. >:)
Reply Quote
I have a set that I've been looking to get rid of for some time. Depending on what gems you have it's upwards of 100K DPS. It's on my profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Demiwraith-1534/hero/3500618

Let me know if your interested.
Reply Quote
Hey Demiwraith :)

That looks like a pretty solid set from what I can tell, but I'd rather have my own made and see what I can do with my budget. Appreciate the offer though. :)
Reply Quote
Someone paged?

add me in game with a msg, I;ll be on the majority of the day just watchign football
Reply Quote
Hi scrapz,

I added you as well, I hope you don't mind. My Monk is above average but I was looking for some pointers for polish as well as advice on a board to go with the build.

Thanks so much!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]