Diablo® III

Is anyone else having this problem?

I've had this game for quite a while on my computer and it has given me absolutely no grief. Just today, I've been disconnected 4 times. I'm not asking people who have had this problem from the beginning, I'm asking if anyone else has had a perfectly good working game and this problem just suddenly popped up.
Reply Quote
Servers have been weird since last night. Just have to wait for it to pass.
Reply Quote
Yes. Earlier this week. The game has played fine for months then all of a sudden started acting crazy and crashing. Have you noticed it at a soecific place in the area you're playing? It was act 3 Stonefort for me. I worked with tech support and updated my graphics drivers - which now suck and performance is worse. The game still freezes on me, mostly in public games. Don't know what's up but it's making me not want to play anymore.
Reply Quote
yeah my game was super laggie all the sudden and took like 5 mins to log on for me and my buddys
Reply Quote
You're not alone... I've gone from playing hours on end to being disconnected from the server every few minutes.
Tried updating my router firmware, updating my graphics drivers, changing the DNS server address, even keeping general chat open. Absolutely NO "fixes" have actually done anything to keep me from seeing a constant stream of error messages.

For the time being I'm just going back to playing Diablo II: LoD. May be over a decade old, but at least it's actually playable.
Reply Quote
Same. My thread is here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592640422

It goes unanswered.

I can play just fine on Asia or Europe though... I have spent so much time OFF-line of the US Servers that I now have a lvl 60 HC WD on Asia. Go figure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]