Diablo® III

Can't Join games?

Me and a friend are trying to play together and we can't join in a same game? It keeps leaving him in the lobby? We've tried everything, whats going on?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Yeah bro, fix this! I'm tryna play D3 dude!
Reply Quote
Yeah I've been having the same issue. My friend can join my game when I host, but I can't join his, it leaves me in the lobby.
Reply Quote
My brother and I are having the same issue, we can join other peoples games fine and other people can join our public games fine. Our issue is he can not join my games at all, it leaves him at the character lobby it also has him stuck in the party and he can not leave, he has to shut down the game to exit the party.

Its rather annoying as it has only just started in the past 2 days, before that we were playing together fine. So does anyone have any ideas at all as to what could be causing this issue? I've been trying multiple fixes and nothing seems to work, I'm at a loss.
Reply Quote
looks like there was a thread for this a while back in november....I think it took them a while to address/fix the issue. Looks like its back.....when you cant join the games, when you leave (try to leave) the party, are you getting error code 316700 or something like that? If so, rest assured, you are not alone.....same issue here.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Dcor
looks like there was a thread for this a while back in november....I think it took them a while to address/fix the issue. Looks like its back.....when you cant join the games, when you leave (try to leave) the party, are you getting error code 316700 or something like that? If so, rest assured, you are not alone.....same issue here.

The problem is there is no error code that appears.
Reply Quote
Same thing here and there is absolutely no error code when it happens.
Reply Quote
Okay, I've found a work around to "fix" this issue, if you want to join a friends game.

When the friend invites you accept it, then just idle til your game says " You are now Away: AFK "

Then click "Resume Game" ---- i've found this to work 100% of the time.

Don't know what happened with the servers the other day, but it seems to have messed up a few users, this is a temporary fix til we get a Blue Post to fix it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]