Diablo® III

Do you think we get to keep SV for PvP?

View profile
I tested hex vs my clone in the diablo fight mp10.

and yes legacy nats op. I made my dh for shadow glide + vault spam but if I just hold down the smoke screen button I cast it 26 time before running out of disc. and I spent less then 5mil on my dh. you can stack disc to 94 max while getting the 3 disc regen per sec from legacy nats
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/9/2013 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote

and yes legacy nats op. I made my dh for shadow glide + vault spam but if I just hold down the smoke screen button I cast it 26 time before running out of disc. and I spent less then 5mil on my dh. you can stack disc to 94 max while getting the 3 disc regen per sec from legacy nats

Legacy Nats doesn't seem so OP on your DH with that damage & low Life. ;x
Reply Quote
View profile

Legacy Nats doesn't seem so OP on your DH with that damage & low Life. ;x

ya but i spent less than 10mil combined on all gears. there are people with 10bil dh's same thing but more dmg/ehp

ive examined every class now in terms of pvp potential. If I had infinite funds I would choose dh to gear up for dueling
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/10/2013 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]