Diablo® III

Question: Sell or Keep?

I was wanting to know what the prevaling opinion is. If you look at my profile I have a witching hour equipped that should be able to sell for 250m+. It works for my build, but that is a lot of dough for me...what would you do? Keep or Sell for RM or Gold?
Edited by TToughnuts#1627 on 1/9/2013 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
Up to you, personally I would sell it.

It's core stat is int, which is not helping you at all. Even though the other stats are a decent DPS boost right now, you could turn that 250m into 3-5 or even more upgrades that will better benefit you all around.

More life, More damage, and as a result faster farming... Which we all hope will bring us more nice drops like this.

Good luck with your decision
Reply Quote
Sure. I have another witching hour and an Inna's belt if I sell, but i would lose a sizable amount of rez.
Reply Quote
any other thoughts on this?
Reply Quote
honestly i would sell it, its nice, but lacks dex and the AR can be easily replaced by upgrading your bracers, amulet,gloves and shoulders.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)