Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you, Part II

The other thread is full, so here we go.

@BlazinHitman#1199
Looks like you just got back into D3, you have a potential godlike monk.
Score: N/A
@Violentine - very nice ehp hellfire ring with CC.
Score - 8/10
@Tekmox

8/10 well rounded set w good EHP.

I like your offhand.

BTW My monk is in my TR set so he's not much of a showoff
@CaRoTiD

TR monk with a skorn....

1/10
@Urizen

7/10 Looks like you could use some more HP and resists.
I've been trying to get a better hellfire ring but I can't roll a good one for the life of me... sigh...
@violentine - logged with normal build now.. i was messin around last night with snapshots which is why that dps was so crazy. forgot i had it like that since i was browsing the AH before i logged off.

@ kamen - you have some decent gear, enough vit and dex for now, thats for sure... if you added crit damage you would see your dps improve a lot. no sense in having high crit if they only crit for 200%. plus you dont even have cyclone on your sweeping wind.

5/10 for now! keep it up
Do you think I need more resists and lifesteal to stay alive too?

Cyclone will be on sweeping wind next time I log in, I was just messing around trying things out.

Thanks for the aadvice!
@Tarzan
9/10 pvm (id give you a 10 but your using echoing fury so u lose a point for having fear on the wep)

10/10 pvp (becuase fear isn't bad there)

i do however think you spent too much $ on RMAH...
Since Kamen was rated I proceed with the next

@Tekmox
Solid monk on average. Why don't you find a VW for upgrades?
7/10

Oops, sorry it overlapped with others
Edited by yuhhaur#1278 on 1/9/2013 6:02 PM PST
@Tarzan
i do however think you spent too much $ on RMAH...

Well, you can THINK what you want. I have been flipping items on the AH since launch and made quite a bit of gold. had a good week this past week and made 350mil just from just flipping. Dont be mad because you dont know what to buy and sell.

Also, i have a rare fist that drops me 17k dps with no fear on it. I only use the EF during ubers, when killing elites in groups i dont use it because the fear is annoying.

Well, you can THINK what you want. I have been flipping items on the AH since launch and made quite a bit of gold. had a good week this past week and made 350mil just from just flipping. Dont be mad because you dont know what to buy and sell.

dont know what to buy and sell?
Excuse me but i don't go out of my way to make money by taking advantage of others. you ever think that someone might want to USE the item your flipping? Now they cant get it because people like you go out of you way to make it so any any item that people could actually afford never gets used by the people who need it most.

the REASON there is a 15% fee on AH i was to try to prevent people you you from doing exactly what your doing. Because its ruins the economy.

lol funny, but no. i find something vastly underpriced, and price it where it should be (or a little under where it should be). if i price it too high it doesnt sell. if it sells then then its priced well. in the end the item i flip DOES get used, so your "you ever think that someone might want to USE" argument is pretty flawed.

I dont take advantage of others in any way shape or form. its part of the game, it has been part of games with an auction house since the day auction houses were introduced.

Oh, and the reason there is a 15% fee is to take money out of the market so prices dont inflate as fast.
Edited by Tarzan#1737 on 1/9/2013 7:00 PM PST
@ yuhhaur ,, welll balansed toon , will be good if you work on your life pool a bit more HP is always better and i see your crit DMG is a bit low as well if you can change the gloves , same stats but with crit dmg might cost some more gold , i see also you have only 2,5 LS and only 250 LOH will be good if you can add at least another 250 LOH , But like i said so far well looking toon . Also i see you dont use OwE and STI and it's very good but think will keep you tide for the next upgrades and might cost you a lot more gold . so my rate is 7/10 .
Edited by CharlesDur#1834 on 1/9/2013 7:25 PM PST
thank you for the heads up Charles.
I actually had an alternate weapon that buff me up to 5.5%LS+1kLoH (for RD sake). the current WKL set allows me to cut through mp4 quick enough without worrying about the life return.
Still looking for a better VW to replace the current one.

the next person can comment on CharlesDur
thank you for the heads up Charles.
I actually had an alternate weapon that buff me up to 5.5%LS+1kLoH (for RD sake). the current WKL set allows me to cut through mp4 quick enough without worrying about the life return.
Still looking for a better VW to replace the current one.

the next person can comment on CharlesDur
just donr drop your armor less then 5 k resist less then 600 , and minimum HP 45 k so far u r good .the best thing is if you can avoid the swap on weapons , it's kind of nasty work in a hot fight dont you think lol ,
Edited by CharlesDur#1834 on 1/9/2013 7:32 PM PST
@Charles your monk is awsome 9/10 maybe is time for you to move on from OWE
@Urizen

7/10 Looks like you could use some more HP and resists.

eh...the life regen makes up for it
#Zenmaster

9/10 maybe a pair of new bracer
@yuhhaur... I tried looking for a VW upgrade but I lose about 24k ehp for a 6k dps gain... Not sure if I should ditch the lacuni prowlers for a high dex/vit/cc rare.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]