Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you, Part II

01/25/2013 11:30 AMPosted by NeoGh0st
@Drug you don't have a link to your profile! 0/10 for invisible monk

7/10. Only thing I can really suggest is changing out your bracers, fire res on them and 6% CC with higher dex/vit rolls. You are using OWE and really not taking advantage of it.
Edited by Sinafae#1771 on 1/25/2013 11:50 AM PST
6/10. I think you should try getting some new wpns... kinda low dps imo
@wizzlr

Looking good,well balanced. More ls maybe even better.
@nekydo, idk how you live with 12% ms :D but maybe a lacunis or a ice climbers with ms would totally make your runs...feel like runs lol
@Magmus 7/10

Looks good to me. Just need to flesh out some of your pieces that are missing crit or crit damage.
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/25/2013 2:48 PM PST
@Nacrolepsy

Wow nice gear 10/10.
Just made few upgrades. What do u think?
I have a bunch of gear swaps for Res/shield/sustain vs reflect/ etc also

Next thing I want to upgrade is get a witching hour with high dex and all Res and eventually try to phase out one with everything and switch it with guiding light / breath of heaven for patch 1.07 . This is my pve go to build. Hits at about 1 mil buffed snapshot + overawe..
@ balrog decent gear nice start. Try to up DMG and ehp with attack speed and avg dmg
@douchkingxtr

Very nice dps, nice items.

10/10
@DarkErebus

well its hardcore but id upgrade the rings, add more items with dexteriry, crit chance, ect to up the damage and sacrafice a little life if you have to
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Drug-1207/

Sockets in weapons, crit damage is pro
Could really use some help with my monk, although i have a few different sets i use depending on if i need to be more tanky or not, the current one up is the on i use most often. any help would be appreciated.
@Sushi

Very solid monk! Can' really see many items that need a huge upgrade, but I think in the long run you would fare better with a standard inna chest. In addition, try upgrading the pants to 9% as, its not a huge improvement, but might as well get it out of the way xD
Sushi, your toon does not look that bad. Much better than mine.(7-10)
Edited by UncleSam#1888 on 1/25/2013 10:33 PM PST
Pein, your toon is sweet, nice job. 9 - 10
#unclesam not sure what to say. why arent u doing the cookie cutter build or tr? ill skip passing judgement. also u might consider lvling a follower for more mf gf, and exp. just saying.

GL YOOO
I want his Nat's ring!

Oh wait! Wrong thread.

Edited by Froix#1621 on 1/26/2013 1:39 AM PST
damn froix! nice one m8

9/10!

love the IAS hehe. Also kudos to your patience in gettin to Plvl 92.

Im still a noob working on my monk :P
@radriar

You should choose a resist like ''arcane'' or whatever else

if you wanna run One with everything rightly

because actually i dont think its really worth it.
@homme - Ive stacked on poison resist, total resist 610 atm.. if I dont run OWE, my resistances are crap lol :P
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]