Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you, Part II

@chinghong
nice monk you have there, only thing i would suggest is to drop your inna pants for pants like mine :), coz the max run speed is 24% with gears, the pants will drop your dps, but will buff your survivalbility, now a good monk is not all about dps after all :)
@MadSpirt
wow, great collection of gear. Nothing I could suggest would come cheap. I was under the belief that you should have your heavier hitting weapon as your main-hand. Also getting some Crit Damage on your gloves, would be clutch. The pants aren't my cup of tea, but that's a personal choice thing.
@chinghong
nice monk you have there, only thing i would suggest is to drop your inna pants for pants like mine :), coz the max run speed is 24% with gears, the pants will drop your dps, but will buff your survivalbility, now a good monk is not all about dps after all :)

I didn't know I have 36MS... lol thanks for the pointout madspirt.
Elladan,

Nice AR build but i guess still need bit more resist , as for weapon can use more improvement as well

overall its a creative build , strategically combo . 7/10

Octmeds ,
Sorry man cant see ur profile
@jasechew

nice combinations of set gear you have there, 7.5/10 :D
@HackHackHack you have a good monk not alot i can say it looks like you don't have alot of RES but your armor makes up for that. 8/10
@IamPenquin4 Nice monk! say 8/10 get some more attack speed.
@jason

nice build maybe a little upgrade with the weapons 8/10
@Shakyspeare

Monk is fine 8/10 I think your better off getting a rare bracer with crit dex/vit and resists but I think you're using lacuni's for the move speed since you don't have inna's panties.
#hellsaura

5/10, im very new in this game but pure dex dun really bring u anywhere. u need cc/cd/ias/ls to move to the nxt level.
@shakyspeare

u need more CC and CD man...
@aki95

Nice 8/10, although the armor is to low.
@e7364nt

You've done amazing things without breaking the bank. Improvements will come as you grow.

To anyone commenting on me... yeah, I know I spent too much. :P
You could use a lot more vitality. 33k hp is relatively low.

I'm gearing towards pvp.
Pretty good ammount of HP there Cayzer.
@e7364nt

I'm at a total loss....

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UbgXSQ!YXU!ZcYbcc

...really?
View profile
@Urizen

Nice LIfe Regen and Armor but you can get your AR up a bit more as well as your DPS. Keep doing what you are doing.

7/10
@CaptainCarl

Your gear is really nice! I could only wish that I could afford that kind of kit haha! No idea what you could do to improve that, very nice build - "maybe" extra crit damage?
@morax

Looking good! I have no idea about TR builds but it looks like you're doing it right!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]