Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you, Part II

@Analbumcover
nice monk, pretty balanced gear, but your wrists looks weak compared with rest of the gear, you can find similar but with 120+dex and 60+vit with not so high price.
7/10

ps, im an eu player, so here is my profile:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Elladan-2929/hero/22485653

@down: damn, sry, linked profile in polish, fixed now :P
Edited by Elladan#2929 on 1/20/2013 1:18 PM PST
I can't really read any of stuff lol
@Elladan

nice IAS monk you got there. can't say much, im not good in gear checking but if I were to upgrade your monk. The ring (Signet Right), and your weapons. might want to have CD to your weapons, i see the only CD you got is from gems in your weapon. Mmm but overall your monk is the fast and the furious:)
8/10

here my profile:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/xlxSCREAMxlx-6713/hero/4404026

@ANIgerian
change the pl to en:p in his URL:p
Edited by xlxSCREAMxlx#6713 on 1/20/2013 1:03 PM PST
@scream interesting setup, r u looking to do a IK 2 set combo on the glove or chest?
@nWc nice monk, might wanna look into getting lifesteal on the EF?
@ANigerian, we share an almost identical gear setup. Only thing i can see is you need more vit (expensive i know) and socket in your MH and higher weapon dmg..
6.5/10. Vileward shoulders, WH, belt, lacunni's. Nice and surviavble though, you got good health and regen.
@tranquility,

ur life at 26k is too low i guess. it will be better to try to raise them to at 35-45k for better survivabity at higher MPs.
Solid monk, seems you are dependent on your boots. Get more life and increase your crit DMG. Replace your boot
@hades,

very interesting use of Tal Rasha's chest for that extra attack speed! could upgrade those shoulders....but overall very solid.
2h monks arent too common aside from TR, interesting set up. I wouldnt know how it would compare to cookie cutter cyclone/tc so i'd say about a 6.5/10.
@ Terminus

Lol love the double maximus build glad to see someone using something other then skcorn

@ Pvtpyle

Really nice setup like the tals I would say try to upgrade your nats ring or just be a man and switch to rare boots / rings :)

My profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Calamity-1271/hero/4389320
I'm hoping to upgrade a bunch of stuff soon
@pvtpyle

9/10
Amazing Monk! The only thing missing to get 10/10 is the use of OWE, which will constrain u a bit in pvp later. That said, just pick up a sweet shield and you'll be among the top pvp' ers.

@the guy above me

4/10
your gear has good synergy (slow weapon+no ias on items)for TR build, but simply not enough dps. It looks like u'r well awar of how to gear up for TR, but your talents are very bad. For starters, switch mantra to MOC-Submission to help with your dps issue. To make up for the loss of spirit regen, use SW-Inner Storm and get 4piece inna's to be able to keep it up.
Get rid of either WOL or SSS, 1 big spirit spender should be mroe than enough. In fact, i'd drop both of them, as well as the ally, and get Faith in the light, BoH-Blazing Wrath and Deadly Reach Foresight instead, to buff up your sw-snapshot. If you do all that, you'll be able to farm mp0 just fine.
Edited by Wittster#2917 on 1/21/2013 6:23 AM PST
@Wittster

10/10
I mean this is an easy one.

Here's me:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wiggley-1409/hero/9413567
@Wiggley

10/10, Good balanced monk.

here my monk:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vydunas-2351/hero/21223118
Edited by Vydunas#2351 on 1/21/2013 7:21 AM PST
@Vydunas

Right on track!! Keep it up!! Maybe next would be mempo with higher crit?
@Ghost

I'm pretty sure you can get Inna's Pants to gain more DPS and IAS.
Vit, Res and LoH go down but you already have plenty of LoH from the weapon and ammy.
You might have to get double Vit on chest or head to compensate for Vit loss, though.
View profile
@Tunagoblin

How does your monk do in higher MPs without LS or a good amount of LOH your ammy is the only source. I see you went with the Ice Climbers/Prowlers to go a bit more eHP than Nats combo. I think you need to pick up more sustain but over all decent DPS and working your way up.

7/10
@Captain Carl
9/10
Not a fan of shenlongs without LS. You could probably find an Echoing Fury/Offhand worth half as much that would put you over 200k with LS
@Tunagoblin

How does your monk do in higher MPs without LS or a good amount of LOH your ammy is the only source. I see you went with the Ice Climbers/Prowlers to go a bit more eHP than Nats combo. I think you need to pick up more sustain but over all decent DPS and working your way up.

7/10

I'm badly in need of LS. But for now, to compensate it, I have lots of HP and armor buffs and lpss. Very defensive skill set. I can tank MP10 uber and have 2.1mil EHP with dodge.
But yes, I'm saving up for a LS weapon.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]