Diablo® III

Need advice for gear upgrade

How can I upgrade my WD? Any advice would be more than welcome.

Current problem:

Find a hard time survival...

Have about 100mil to spend
Edited by TrinityLP#1766 on 1/9/2013 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would say upgrade your helm to a Zuni. Get one with Vit. and Res All. it will give you the 3rd item in the set (+55 all resist) and giving you the boost of the res all of the helm. Big boost in rest all. Also your helm has no Vit. So adding the helm with Vit gives you more Vit and it has a %Life also. If you want a reference of what im talking about look at my helm. Its not the best one out there but i like it. There are some in the AH right now with + armor for 5-10 mil. hope it helps
Reply Quote
Also switch up Jungle Fort for Grave injustice. with your thing of the deep the radiusis increased to 28 yards.

And you could try Zombie dogs with leaching rune.
Reply Quote
@Trin you are having a hard time surviving because you have no way of gaining HP. If you are using bears, get a LS weapon. Also do not use a helm that gives you more damage taken .. .

Outside of that you should consider VQ instead of SA, and zuni head/ring for better mana rates.
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 1/9/2013 6:05 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]