Diablo® III

My 353K DPS Wiz gear to a 231K DPS WD

I moved my gear over from my Wizard and bought a decent offhand. This class was fun and I haven't played it since 1.03. I hope Bliz made some improvements to the class after I left ><
Reply Quote
Nice sword! You craft or buy it? Good luck to you, prob work on your skill spec a little and you won't miss your wizzy too much
Reply Quote
Thanks, I bought it as a result of selling two of my old mains. I was playing WD last night and it seems the mana regen has improved and maybe pet survivability too but I didn't see much else. I'll play more and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised at improvements I didn't have when I was playing this class months and months ago.
Reply Quote
nice having you. I would ditch PTV for SV
Reply Quote
Welcome! If you decide you like the WD and want to stay for awhile, you should probably swap some wiz items out for the Zuni set and 4 piece bonus. I would recommend chest, boots, ring, and off-hand. Replace PtV with Blood Ritual. If you think mana regen is better than it was before now, these changes will really open up your character.

For example, I see you have Bears on your skill bar (as the vast majority of WD do). Mana cost for Bears is 140. With PtV, it jumps to 182.

If you get the Zuni set bonus and swap PtV with BR, the cost of Bears drops to 119 and you would have an extra 20 mana regen/sec, so the effective difference would be 99 vs. 182.

There are several other refinements that can take this even farther, but these are the big ones I would suggest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]