Diablo® III

Blizzard temporary service outage

it would not be wit the actually thing it is wit the server if anything and even if u remove u still have to go through the sever to get on
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Rysson
again on a weekend we are getting a lack of service I was mid run just about done with another elite pack and got kicked out any news from a blue on resolution?

It's a weekend. It happened moments ago.......
Let me answer your question. No news. What made you think there would be?

given the industry I work in which provides a service to people in this case internet, television and phone services when an outage happens on a scale such as this affecting authentication to say our servers we put up a notice right away on the phones and if we had forums we would do the same so its not unreasonable to think someone would be available on a Saturday morning when a majority of people will be wanting to play to post even a heads up that it is being worked on.

last week when it happened it was a long while before we saw any news about it really its just poor communication and customer service.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Rysson
again on a weekend we are getting a lack of service I was mid run just about done with another elite pack and got kicked out any news from a blue on resolution?

It's a weekend. It happened moments ago.......
Let me answer your question. No news. What made you think there would be?

No need to be like that. He was asking a genuine question to any Blues out there. I'm sure the rest of us would like to know, as well.
Reply Quote
LOL
GOT OWNED
Reply Quote
LOL
GOT OWNED

I laughed way too hard at this.
Reply Quote
yup, my friend who lives in OK can play while i, who lives in OH can not..wont get past authenication
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 08:54 AMPosted by hollywoodd
yup, my friend who lives in OK can play while i, who lives in OH can not..wont get past authenication

and you're friend has no authenticator while you do right?
Reply Quote
nope we both have 1
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 08:55 AMPosted by Phreephlo

My brother, who does not have an authenticator, can not log in. I have an authenticator and logged in NP.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 08:55 AMPosted by Phreephlo

Just wanted to add that I'm trying to use an authenticator, as well.
Reply Quote
its not the authenticator, I dont have 1. was gonna get one, and then this happened
Reply Quote
It's working fine here in NA.
Reply Quote
cant even get to the point where it asks for one, just stays on authenication, then gives error message
Reply Quote
65 Human Hunter
the error message fibs. It says battle.net is down, but I just logged into WOW. Maybe some sub regional if OK gets in but OH does not?
Reply Quote
error 73
Reply Quote
Not authenticator related. I can confirm that. Still can't log in. This is annoying.
Edited by Leon8795#6352 on 1/12/2013 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
South texas can't get in.
Reply Quote
yeah im in FL i cant get in either
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]