Diablo® III

Blizzard temporary service outage

yea i just logged into WoW, which i pretty much dont play anymore..so its just D3
Reply Quote
BLUE: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004403103
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Leon8795
Not authenticator related. I can confirm that. Still can't log in. This is annoying.
mine stops at that point and then says TEMP outage or i cancel it
Reply Quote
more auctions gonna get ripped off
Reply Quote
Brazil, Sao Paulo, cant get in, LOL
Reply Quote
that would require someone who has good customer service skills...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
My wife can get on in the next room 20 ft from me, but I can't! And she logged in after I was kicked off...
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 09:09 AMPosted by Eöl
My wife can get on in the next room 20 ft from me, but I can't! And she logged in after I was kicked off...

she took your spot.
Reply Quote
No need to be like that. He was asking a genuine question to any Blues out there. I'm sure the rest of us would like to know, as well.

Why is my question any less genuine?

I never said it wasn't; I'm just more interested in what matters, not blatant speculation.

EDIT: stupid apostrophe got away from me
Edited by evilthecat13#1936 on 1/12/2013 9:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
anyone find a blue post on this,. is Blizz even aware of this?
Reply Quote
Now getting error 3006. In Chicago.
Reply Quote
In in Oklahoma, can't login.. was actually looking forward to playing this morning. Blizzard needs to actually commit to fixing the login servers once and for all, this is getting ridiculous.
Reply Quote
I have 2 accounts on 2 computers, both with authenticators. Both computers can log in using account 2. Neither computer can log in using account 1. So I can't play because my play characters on on account 1 :P
Reply Quote
@ TopStock lol
Reply Quote
got error 3006....
Reply Quote
getting error 3006.
Reply Quote
Time for Far Cry 3 .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]