Diablo® III

Survival Mode (concept)

i want a survival mode . on mp0 so no one gets an extra boost to there mf/gf or xp
normal monsters only drop gold,only Elite packs drop item.
and a boss spawns every 5 min .
i would want mobs to spawn fast so players didnt have time to id items.

if it cost 100k or if i had to farm to make a portal i would do it.
Reply Quote
i want a survival mode . on mp0 so no one gets an extra boost to there mf/gf or xp
normal monsters only drop gold,only Elite packs drop item.
and a boss spawns every 5 min .
i would want mobs to spawn fast so players didnt have time to id items.

if it cost 100k or if i had to farm to make a portal i would do it.

lol that would rule
Reply Quote
Please stop this Survival, Beast, Horde, !@#$ Zombies bullcrap. It's not fun and kills the immersion of the game. All difficulty is then culled. Please don't do this Blizzard!
Reply Quote
put it in blizz!
Reply Quote
I'd love this idea. My favourite parts, during my limited playing time, was when I was fighting a horde of monsters off.
Reply Quote
Nice idea. Something new to do.
Reply Quote
Yeah this would rule! pve gear would be valuable in competitive play!
Reply Quote
I didn't see the word console anywhere in this post, please revise and resubmit.

Seriously though, it would be fine if they just made that existing event (w/the skeletons that keep coming at you in the crypts in A1) last longer. That's what she said.
Reply Quote
nah i want like diablo to eventually come out or maybe all the ubrs bosses (all 6 ) at the same time.
Reply Quote
But does your idea translate well to consoles??
Reply Quote
!@#$ zombies?
Reply Quote
running gets old I want monsters to run at me!
Reply Quote
they should just erase act 4 and make it a survival mode lOL!
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 02:01 PMPosted by DeadRu
Yes blizzard the game needs a mode so that bots can get all the loot and gear in one place. Stupid idea.

if you've read through it, one it would cost farmed mats and or gold to enter (demonic essence 10 or so) and no make no gold drops till the groups are coming fast enough and random enough that no bot can survive. and Hell make it so you paid for 1 time , you can TP out but you cant return to the spot you were, making you have to decide which loot you will take out with you.

Go back to the AH and play that game crybaby because thats the only "game" left in d3 once you beat it. because there is no endgame challenge or fun. With it being rising difficulty each wave and all it would be a challenge, and something to actually do with friends instead of having the "zero benefit of group play" on the REQUIRED online game where SOLO is the best option for grinding paragon or loot.
Reply Quote
At first when I read this I was like "Yeah, but that would be too easy for certain classes", then I read the random Treasure Goblin. Nothing puts me in more danger than chasing down a treasure goblin while fighting mobs. I always act stupid at that point. As a demon hunter, I thrive off of large amounts of mobs, It's hard for me to die from it. BUT, I always throw safety and common sense into the wind when I see a treasure goblin run into mobs. I actually think I've died more times doing that than anything else.

All and all, I really like this idea, but I'm not sure of the amount of coding involved in changing the parameters of exp/gold gain like this. It may be too much work for the Bliz team...sort of like remodeling legendaries so you can dye them.

edit:

If anything, having something like this to help level alt characters up would be nice. Blizzard should know that most of us already have max characters, and having to run the entire story over and over just to level is quite annoying. Having the ability to jump into a difficulty and just go through non stop waves of mobs with no dialogue and no story would be a great idea.
Edited by Kyosji#1933 on 2/28/2013 6:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
I support this great idea.

I remember my first days in Diablo 3 back in July and the first event I came across in Act 1 wich involves monsters coming at you and you have to survive for 60 seconds, it was great and so far it was the best event in the game for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]