Diablo® III

Best place to farm Demonic Essences

So if I just want to farm Demonic Essences. Where's the quickest place?

Thinking Leroics manor Save point. Aways a guaranteed Elite there. Kill, Log - repeat.
Or maybe Black Canyon Mines, 1 - 3 Elites in this small area. Loop, WP, Log - repeat.

I plan to hopefully do some heavy crafting on the PTR and share the nasty results with you all.
Reply Quote
I didn't expect DE to drop til 5 stacks.
Reply Quote
The items will also require an account-bound crafting reagent called Demonic Essence

I didn't realize they are account bound too. Was planning to buy them if needed in excess.

Festering woods 2 tombs?

I also noticed the plans dropping from Ghom
MORE TEST!!!!!!!
Edited by Comrade#6924 on 1/14/2013 2:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
From what I can see it looks like they will drop off every Elite pack.. ignoring NV.

Come on on PTR

Yea I could farm areas, Comrade but thinking if no NV is requred I can find a save point next to a guaranteed Elite spawn. kill relog - repeat.
Reply Quote
Keep 3 you get one and u get to pop Ghom ( Prolly need 5 NV) but you always get one here
Edited by Comrade#6924 on 1/14/2013 3:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same as where you would normally farm.
Reply Quote
The Mines sometimes have no Elite, I just had that bs luck yesterday lol not guaranteed

Best places to farm imo are Woods in Act 1 or VoA in Act 2.
Reply Quote
Yea but if there is no NV requirement... I'm thinking if I can find a save that virtually has a Elite at it guaranteed I can log in, kill it, log out. Repeat.
Reply Quote
Do the Woods quest and quit at the checkpoint in one of the Tombs. You will have the game start inside the Tomb me think.
Reply Quote
Yup good call.
Reply Quote
The Mines sometimes have no Elite, I just had that bs luck yesterday lol not guaranteed

Best places to farm imo are Woods in Act 1 or VoA in Act 2.

always has atleast 1. Need to full check to zone. 4 edge spots they can spawn.
Reply Quote
Why not tower level 1? If you don't kill anything, you should be able to teleport all the way around in less than 25 seconds. There are between 1 and 3 elites on his level.
Reply Quote
The 2 instances in festering woods are the easiest and one of them is a tiny small path with guaranteed elite, kill tele back to entrance logout repeat
Reply Quote
as always i will do a bulk of the ptr testing and will get no credit for it.
Reply Quote
id say vota u can even get your 5 stacks there if they are needed.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 06:51 AMPosted by s8a8i14

Oh !@#$, you play Diablo? Now that's new :O
Reply Quote
Vault, I'd say.
Reply Quote
From what I can see it looks like they will drop off every Elite pack.. ignoring NV.

Come on on PTR

Yea I could farm areas, Comrade but thinking if no NV is requred I can find a save point next to a guaranteed Elite spawn. kill relog - repeat.

ignoring NV , the best place to farm it must be warrior's rest ....
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 06:51 AMPosted by s8a8i14

Who are you?
Reply Quote
iirc, festering woods have high elites on higher mp, i could be wrong but after doing so many key/uber runs, this is what i've noticed in festering woods.

also why farm a1 for DE?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]