Diablo® III

dual wielding question

When using the weapons master passive, do you receive both benefits of two different weapons, or just your main hand?

Example:

Will wielding an axe and a mighty weapon give me 10% crit chance and 3 fury on hit when using whirlwind?

Also, any tips to raise my DPS up?
Reply Quote
Read the skill tooltip a little bit closer ;-)

Gain a bonus based on the weapon type of your MAIN HAND weapon:
Swords/Daggers: 15% increased damage
Maces/Axes: 10% Critical Hit Chance
Polearms/Spears: 10% attack speed
Mighty Weapons: 3 Fury per hit
Reply Quote
Also your MH should be your highest dps wep and OH should be the fastest wep. Consider grabbing a high dps mace and EF OH if you can afford it. Also more crit and cdmg.
Reply Quote
Wonderful, thank you so much for the help. Just got into barbarian and I'm still figuring out a lot of things (like reading closely) =P
Reply Quote
Patcarnig View profile

Also your MH should be your highest dps wep and OH should be the fastest wep. Consider grabbing a high dps mace and EF OH if you can afford it. Also more crit and cdmg

why the OH should be the fastest?
Reply Quote
Patcarnig View profile

Also your MH should be your highest dps wep and OH should be the fastest wep. Consider grabbing a high dps mace and EF OH if you can afford it. Also more crit and cdmg

why the OH should be the fastest?

I'm wondering this myself. If you can't afford an Echoing Fury, what would you look for? IAS, CD, socket? Dagger?

Wouldn't I ideally want axes instead of maces, since they attack faster?
Reply Quote
View profile
Fast OHs are to hit higher aps breakpoints so your sprint nados tick faster. If you dont use an EF, you should get a dagger or an IAS sword with 1.5aps+ The mathematics of why are based on feasible aps breakpoints with as few IAS slots.

My opinions about cost effective double tornado weapons: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593621248#2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]