Diablo® III

Need suggestions on hitting 200k dps

Hello guys right now I'm at 175k dps and was wondering if someone could give me a few pointers on reaching 200k without sacrificing too much Hp/res. Is it possible to do with 5 piece immortal kings? Only because i like the set bonus to keep sprint up more often to do runs faster. Basically what pieces should i replace first? Thanks!

175k with Taunt up BTW...for some reason it was on my profile as 175 then went down to high 90's.
Edited by Brainsick#1292 on 1/16/2013 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
crit hit is very low on your equipment. Need to increase CH on rings to at least 4.5. Need Attack speed on gloves. You ammy only has 5 CH. You have huge room for improvement. ANd upgrade you gems.
Reply Quote
Thank you Baller will do.
Reply Quote
It is possible with IK 5 set, see my profile, and I even have SoJ on....I could gain more paper DPS if I switched to a rare ring.

I am talking about 200k dps....stupid phone sometimes deletes parts of my message
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 1/16/2013 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]