Diablo® III

Seven Years in Sanctuary

01/18/2013 03:09 PMPosted by JIJI
LOL the rats (Bashiok and Jay Wilson) have scurried out on deck and have jumped overboard off the sinking ship.

Ummm, Bashiok is a CM. Hes been back on the WoW forums for quite a while.
Reply Quote
Does it mean that they stop kissing Barb's butt now?
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Keljuvan
Finally got this fool out the door! However, he is moving to another area within Blizzard? Great... what franchise will he destroy now?

I bet they don't let him anywhere near WoW...

I really do hope his good bye post doesn't work out the same as the other 50,000 good bye posts I've read on this forum.
Reply Quote
No matter how many bad things some people have said about Jay Diablo 3 is and will still be one of the best games I've ever played. Respect and peace:)
Reply Quote
Best of luck to what you wish to do in the future jay, i don't mean anything personal but i would like to see you removed from blizzard fully instead of transitioned into WoW/SC2 or titan still...
Reply Quote
I guess this is how Saturday Night Live felt when Bush Jr. finished his second term.
Reply Quote
Some of you people are really mean. You do realize that Jay Wilson is a human being, treat him as such. Would you want to be treated in the same manner to which Jay Wilson has been treated in this thread? All the nasty things that are being said about him in this thread would you want them said about you? Just take a minute and think about that.
Reply Quote
R.I.P. Jay.....
Reply Quote

He wasn't fired, he's just relocating......

lol u cant read between the lines... Retards nowdays
Do u really think if he got fired hes gonna be like OMG I GOT FIRED.
They just let him write something down for respect BUT YES HE GOT FIRED and hopefully to the grade of JANITOR

If they fire you the last thing they would do is let you write something on a Blizzard Forum. Unbelievable!
Reply Quote
That is so sad... I am glad You put Diablo 3 to the light and I do enjoy Your work, I wish You all the possible good and find what You are looking for. Thank You.

Edit: Count on me, I will always be Your fan! Waiting to see You on Your new project!
Edited by Siberia#2954 on 1/18/2013 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Good thing the last patch he implemented was the duel and not the REAL pvp (which is in patch 1.1). It's a good thing for us players to look forward on what's coming in the future patches.

Farewell Jay!
Reply Quote

lol u cant read between the lines... Retards nowdays
Do u really think if he got fired hes gonna be like OMG I GOT FIRED.
They just let him write something down for respect BUT YES HE GOT FIRED and hopefully to the grade of JANITOR

If they fire you the last thing they would do is let you write something on a Blizzard Forum. Unbelievable!
Considering the position he was in, it kind of needed an announcement as the playerbase needs to know if the lead designer is swapped for obvious reasons, it just sounds better claiming he have been moved from a PR point of view rather then being given the boot.
Edited by evok#2751 on 1/18/2013 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote

Considering the position he was in, it kind of needed an announcement as the playerbase needs to know if they lead designer is swapped for obvious reasons, it just sounds better claiming he have been moved from a PR point of view rather then being given the boot.

While writing something is common, it is 'never' done by the fired employee. Usually the PR dept. with the name of another company exec as the writer. I take him at his word and he is moving to a new project. From some of these replies, it is obvious they never worked at a large company or are low level cubicle dwellers who really have no clue.
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 1/18/2013 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
let this game die a dignified and peaceful death.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the great game Jay and team. Good luck in your next projects.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]