Seven Years in Sanctuary

finally
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Patriarch
Bring in David Brevik!!!!
Reply Quote
So much hate.
Reply Quote
Stepping down without a replacement ready? Odd.
Reply Quote
i rarely post but the situation deserve it.

You did it the best you could jay, but the game director should of been David brevik, only him and his team had the vision for Diablo. Honestly the Diablo feeling from d1-d2 wasnt there in Diablo 3, not even for a second, if Blizzard wants Diablo 3 to be the real epic experience that should be, rehire david brevik and the old d2 team.

best of luck to you Jay in your next projects and thanks.
Reply Quote
What project are you going to work on next? I just want to make sure not to waste any money on it.

Good luck with your future!
Reply Quote
After all the bs some of u gave this guy now u are all like " sorry to hear that u are leaving "

Cut the crap
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Wayneold
Time for the members of the community to apply for the open position....put up or shut up.

I do not say much here, but this is the best reponse I have heard. Could not have said it better myself.
Edited by coppel#1898 on 1/17/2013 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Good luck in the future, hopefully you gained a good bit of knowledge handling this title and your next title is a lot smoother.
Reply Quote
What project are you going to work on next? I just want to make sure not to waste any money on it.

Good luck with your future!

My guess : Blizzard Titan, whatever it's going to be, just went from being a great release to Auction House Tycoon 4.
Reply Quote
david brevik come back!!!
Reply Quote
before you go I would like to see your barb streaming mp10
Reply Quote
To Jay, best of luck for the future and thank you for helping create the time sink that is D3.

For all those that are using this as a opportunity to take a swing at Jay, I would say this ...
Is D3 perfect or the best Diablo game ever created? No
Have I played it for hours and had fun? Absolutely
Has it been value for money? Yes
Would I buy an expansion? Certainly
Do I respect Blizzard and the team for continuing to put development effort into improving the game? Definitely

But I am over 40 and have been gaming for 25 years so maybe this gives me some perspective.
Reply Quote
Cool, see ya in some other blizzard game Jay!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]