Diablo® III

Seven Years in Sanctuary

Good luck with whatever project you will undertake. People have been harsh to you, many of them did it because they were passionate about the game. Don't take those who did it on purpose too seriously.

I wish you good luck :)
Edited by DoomBringer#1994 on 1/17/2013 12:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Good luck to you Mr. Wilson, thanks for putting in all this effort. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision but I'm confident you'll slip right into your new roles, whichever they may be.
Reply Quote
Thanks and good luck!
Reply Quote
Re-hiring the Blizzard North team would the best decision you can or will ever make.
Edited by Epic#1748 on 1/17/2013 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Oh Jay, you are real troll
Reply Quote
Jay

Thank you for the work you've done on this game. Despite all the haters, Diablo 3 is an amazing game. I love it so much.

Best of luck to you in the future
Reply Quote
Good luck,
and hope the next to come can bring new ideas and balls to implement them.
Reply Quote
You made a great game. Good luck on the new one.
Reply Quote
A captain is the last to leave a sinking ship. You are no captain ! (funny enough, this game isn't a sinking ship either). I can only hope future patches / expansion will get us hyped and deliver what diablo is really about.

~An 8-year d2 player/ 1/2 year d3 player.
Reply Quote
Finally..

I think this will be beneficial for both Diablo 3, and Jay Wilson.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 12:13 PMPosted by CrazyNRG
Time to re-hire Blizzard North staff and makes this game in to the real Diablo 3 it should of been Blizzard.

This would be awesome, but i doubt it.
Reply Quote
call kripp
Reply Quote
Good Luck.
Reply Quote
Good riddance
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 12:13 PMPosted by CrazyNRG
Time to re-hire Blizzard North staff and makes this game in to the real Diablo 3 it should of been Blizzard.
]

Amen
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]