Diablo® III

Seven Years in Sanctuary

now where is that sarcasm teacher. some people need to take a few courses
Reply Quote
Yes. Bad, bad thread.

Thankfully though the posts of the vocal minority are being deleted en masse, thus making the thread more representative.
Edited by Peacemaker#6230 on 2/3/2013 2:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yes. Bad, bad thread.

Thankfully though the posts of the vocal minority are being deleted en masse, thus making the thread more representative.

The vocal minority are the ones that want to personally insult Jay and other people who work at Blizzard. I agree, it's unwarranted and not right. Critique the game and the decisions made about the game, but no personal insults.

That being said the complaints here can be found on any Diablo related web-site, anywhere on the internet. It's not the vocal minority complaining about the state of the game and the problems with it. When Blizzards CCO takes time out of his day to post on this thread (his first and only post) something is very wrong.
Edited by Vexel#1434 on 2/3/2013 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
I wonder what Brian Fargo is up to these days...
Reply Quote
I dont know but his last game ...demon forge or some such wasnt too impressive. Bards Tale is the last good title he was associated with.
Edited by Silocibe#1270 on 2/3/2013 8:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
pls fix Item drop to more quality item than quantity to balance the game. So players with no cash can catch up with players with cash to spend with. Dont be so greedy in AH and fix the item drop to balance the game. Its more exciting to pick-up your good item instead of buying it in AH. And players will play more hours than spending their playing time auctioning
Reply Quote
Please excuse the sarcasm in my previous posts.

I am astonished how Blizzard is playing the victim here.

The simple fact is the game has been a disaster (just look at the players' Metacritic score of 3.8). Mr Wilson's own behaviour has been extremely poor at times. Many people, myself included, find the RMAH to be nauseatingly unethical. Blizz has continued to proclaim D3 as a masterpiece and attempt to silence the horde by deleting negative posts.

You treated us badly Blizz. And we won't forget.
Edited by Peacemaker#6230 on 2/3/2013 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes. Bad, bad thread.

Certainly not LESS representative, right? LOL. Nice work on double-speak, there. Must work in PR for a living.

Awful lot of deleted posts... not to mention the fact that this thread is 223+ pages long, hmmm... Maybe, just possibly maybe, the tiniest swaying of your own personal opinion inching over to the possible, minutely contrary idea that D3 is just a badly-implemented, poorly-thought-out... Actually, ok, its a really terrible game. All right?

No, 223 pages of criticism must be entirely in the wrong.
Reply Quote
Please excuse the sarcasm in my previous posts.

I am astonished how Blizzard is playing the victim here.

The simple fact is the game has been a disaster (just look at the players' Metacritic score of 3.8). Mr Wilson's own behaviour has been extremely poor at times. Many people, myself included, find the RMAH to be nauseatingly unethical. Blizz has continued to proclaim D3 as a masterpiece and attempt to silence the horde by deleting negative posts.

You treated us badly Blizz. And we won't forget.

Ok, was hoping you weren't trolling, great. Nice to see we're on same side here. Whew.
Edited by LordFunk#1926 on 2/3/2013 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
D3 fans probably more tenacious than D2 fans.

Still defending a very obviously dead game.
Reply Quote
I cant wait for the Release of Diablo 3 in 2014. Its going to have the longest running public beta ever run. The game will have no flaws left.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
We have Brevik being nasty and bashing the whole of the dev team. Chris Haga makes a facebook post about how he feels completely belittled by Brevik. JW in an attempt to make it easier says that "... loser" line. Yes, in a private facebook discussion, in an attempt to make one of his employees better.

Nothing on Facebook is private. Hello, social media.
Reply Quote
Jay if you did your best, well only in my opinion, it wasn't good enough. You on more than one occasion dismissed what the community was saying, and disrespected previous feelings and efforts placed by not only players but developers.

I am glad to see you go, and I hope you have nothing ever to do with anything Diablo ever again.

THIS IS ALL MY OPINION. I AM NOT CALLING HIM ANY NAMES. I AM NOT CLAIMING ANYONE HAS TO AGREE WITH ME.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Hariko
We have Brevik being nasty and bashing the whole of the dev team. Chris Haga makes a facebook post about how he feels completely belittled by Brevik. JW in an attempt to make it easier says that "... loser" line. Yes, in a private facebook discussion, in an attempt to make one of his employees better.

Clearly didn't read Brevik's comments. He didn't say anything close to disrespectful, all he said was he would have made different design choices.

The developers taking insult at that just shows how insecure they are about this game.
Reply Quote
Why no blue posts? One good blue post every day would help a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]