Diablo® III

Seven Years in Sanctuary

Not a surprise! cya! now we want to see a D3 like D2 on esteroids!
Reply Quote
padako View profile

Jay has served as a scapegoat for this community because you selfish jerks couldn't take the time to understand his design decisions. Jay made decisions because they were the right thing to do and not because they were popular. He is a good man and an even better game director. Kudos Jay.

On the contrary, we do understand the design decisions and as a majority disagree with them. What insane logic is it for a company to put out a product and not try and meet the wishes or demands of their consumers?!

Jay as a person may have been a fantastic boss and game director but he has done an extremely poor job with this franchise. That is an indisputable fact clearly proven by a hugely vocal fan base that is extremely open about their disappointment in HIS decisions while designing this game
Reply Quote
gl Jay
Reply Quote
i want to believe
Reply Quote
Stay Safe !!

Good Luck in your future endeavors.

We'll keep the light on for you.
Reply Quote
Kripparrian for game director!!!
Reply Quote
Good luck to you, Jay!
Reply Quote
I really hope the new Lead Designer has the balls to bring some serious changes.
Gear is what needs to be adressed asap. Especially that every skill is based of wep damage.
I also would love to see another skill system but who am I fooling. The damage has been done there wont be a huge revamping I guess.
Reply Quote
good luck sir!
Reply Quote
Good luck Jay, I have had a great time playing D3. Good work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]