Diablo® III

Seven Years in Sanctuary

That dude that made d2 was a hit at that time (after LOD expansion) but he didnt make anything brilliant after that, the arpg industry went bigger and most new projects are lame (look what happened to TL2) still there is a chance that d3 could improve but its gonna take a new lead director with no fear to risk and keep the game profitable at the same time (something hard to achieve imo).
Reply Quote
Thanks Jay! i really blame you for Diablo 3 not doing good, but i feel bad for you leaving the Team :( Goodluck to you Jay! and i really mean it! and im learning and adjusting with this Blue Post.
Reply Quote
Easily the best piece a news i had this year! Let's get D3 out of the drain!

P.S.: Give Kripparian a call!
Reply Quote
the avatar he use speak the truth

man looking down in shame...

Goodluck to you Jay! and i really mean it!
Edited by dexterkiller#2459 on 1/17/2013 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
I want to preface what I have to say with this: I have loved every Blizzard Entertainment game since Warcraft II, and I have bought them all. I love each and every game Blizzard has released up until Diablo III, so for me to say anything negative about Blizzard is a huge step for me.

Mr. Wilson, you alone are responsible for taking everything enjoyable out of the Diablo franchise. I consider it a personal insult that you are still employed with Blizzard Entertainment, and to be honest I think the creative influence of a Janitor at Blizzard is too much for you. I didn't buy Mists of Pandaria because of you, and because of you I won't be buying any future Blizzard releases without waiting at least a year to make sure I'm not getting ripped off, like when you pawned off 'Diablo' III on me. If your name is anywhere in the credits, even the lowliest advisor, I will simply consider it another attempt to steal from me.
You should apply for a job at EA, no one seems to mind when they ruin a game or franchise. At least when you buy an EA game you expect to get screwed.
Reply Quote
Best news since Diablo is out!
Good riddance!
Maybe now we will see less crap and more D2/D1 like improvements.
Reply Quote
Best upgrade in patch 1.0.7
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 01:49 PMPosted by n0rain
It's not like any gives a !@#$.

Yet, here you are posting about it.
Reply Quote
this was the best patch made by jay, but unfortunately you have fled millions from diablo 3, i dont know how to recover them
Reply Quote
I want to preface what I have to say with this: I have loved every Blizzard Entertainment game since Warcraft II, and I have bought them all. I love each and every game Blizzard has released up until Diablo III, so for me to say anything negative about Blizzard is a huge step for me.

Mr. Wilson, you alone are responsible for taking everything enjoyable out of the Diablo franchise. I consider it a personal insult that you are still employed with Blizzard Entertainment, and to be honest I think the creative influence of a Janitor at Blizzard is too much for you. I didn't buy Mists of Pandaria because of you, and because of you I won't be buying any future Blizzard releases without waiting at least a year to make sure I'm not getting ripped off, like when you pawned off 'Diablo' III on me. If your name is anywhere in the credits, even the lowliest advisor, I will simply consider it another attempt to steal from me.
You should apply for a job at EA, no one seems to mind when they ruin a game or franchise. At least when you buy an EA game you expect to get screwed.

+1
Reply Quote
I'll be totally honest. I don't know how much was Jay's fault, and how much it was other people within blizzard's fault for D3s launch failure (it's becoming better...slowly). Alls I know is that SOMEONE needs to step up and get this game on its feet. Before D3 came out, Diablo was a near-perfect game, now it's not.

I'm happy about this, and I vote that someone with the knowledge of ARPGs similar to Kripparrian takes over. We don't need someone who will cater to everyone, we need someone with the mental capacity to make systems that are as complex as D2 and Path of Exile, not someone who wants to make World of Warcraft - Diablo Edition.

Want to compete with Path of Exile? Make Diablo, Diablo. Because Path of Exile is more Diablo than Diablo is.
Edited by Semune#1973 on 1/17/2013 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
about time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]