Diablo® III

Seven Years in Sanctuary

01/17/2013 01:37 PMPosted by DeadRu
You guys should hire that "loser" from Blizzard North for the new game director.

Why so he can bring back the dupes,hacks,bots, and exploits he gave us in D2.

dont need, we got all this in triple now xD
but now the cheaters can sell the itens that theirs bot got for real money.
Reply Quote
This is a delayed decision. Really.
Reply Quote
Good luck on the next project ,I'm guessing Titan.

May God have mercy on who ever's shoulders D3 falls on. Remember you can only please half the people half the time And you probably wont hear from the ones you are pleasing because they are to busy enjoying the game.
Reply Quote
Diablo III would be a good game if it wasn't named Diablo III.

It is supposed to be a dark fantasy, but we lost that feel. And the story... Oh dear Lord help us.

Good luck Jay.
Reply Quote
I will not lie and say I like the direction in which you directed Diablo 3 development but I will say that it shows true dedication to work on something for seven years. That is a large chunk of a person's life! I had no clue you had worked on the project that long. Much respect for the time dedication. Hopefully this will be a positive new phase in your life and your creativity and rapport with fans will both improve in your future projects.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 02:04 PMPosted by Kobe
+1 for making me log in and reply to your exit, you are a disgrace to Diablo franchises. Please stop destroy future games.

+1 for making me download the client again.

THERE IS HOPE!
Reply Quote
The game is beyond wrecked already. No amount of work could ever fix what irreparable damage that Jay Wilson caused. Honestly it brings a smile to my face to read he's gone. They'll probably promote him and put him on project Titan, but I don't care. I'm not buying Titan, and thank god he's not part of Diablo anymore.
Reply Quote
broke the game

leaves

Jay Wilson
Reply Quote
GL Jay
Reply Quote
Thanks for the good bye Jay.

Good luck with your future with Blizz.
Reply Quote
Soooooo that means this D3 was just a joke and Blizzard is hording the real D3?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
The game has been pretty awful for me. I lurk in the forums to see if there's any reason for me to want to play again... here's hoping for good things in the near future.

GG, Jay. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I'm a fan of the engine, but the systems, story, and AH implementations were pretty bad. Hardcore mode wasn't even fun. =(
Reply Quote
HIRE KRIPP! Like if you want Kripparrian as game director!
Reply Quote
dont need, we got all this in triple now xD
but now the cheaters can sell the itens that theirs bot got for real money.

you know for every cheat found in d3 there was 1000 in d2 also resulting in real money profit, that was the reason the ladder system was a must, because duping went out of control.
Reply Quote
Perhaps he is working on the console installment in the Diablo franchise or maybe something entirely new (hopefully following the necromancer *nudge nudge* ). Nonetheless, I'm excited to find out what the new project is and who he and others in the D3 team are looking at to be the new game director. Thanks for everything JW!
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson may be much better suited for the MMO genre. We don't know that. For all we know, he's the next MMO genius.

I... doubt that, but Im just sayin.

Deion Sanders wasn't very good at baseball.

Great at football tho!

This is a good point.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Jay Wilson
To that point, you shouldn't be surprised if you see a job posting for a game director on Diablo III, as we want to make sure we explore every opportunity to find the best possible leadership for the project. We're looking forward to finding this person and hearing what kind of fresh ideas they can bring to the table.

Look no further. I accept the position.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]