Diablo® III

Seven Years in Sanctuary

I think the best part about this is the many of us that knew diablo was in trouble or on life support.. There is a better chance now that the game will turn around..
Reply Quote
MOLDRAN FOR GAME DIRECTOR
Reply Quote
finally! maybe d3 can get turned into a good game now.
Reply Quote
Let us know what project you move to so I can stay the hell away from it. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
Reply Quote
I wonder what the requirements to become Game Director are. I would certainly take the position.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Coleslaw
Time to re-hire Blizzard North staff and makes this game in to the real Diablo 3 it should of been Blizzard.

Torchlight 2 was/is a terrible game.

No thanks

TL2 is a great RPG...What the hell are you talking about?! Even the historically critical gaming blogs love it.
Reply Quote
Still can't believe this...

I guess our voices do matter after all....

our voices or our money. IF game not being played as much, that means less sales in RMAH. Whatever the reason is for this, lets just hope the game gets better.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Thermite
Brace yourselves, the Barb nerfs are coming.........

LOL. it's already happening on ptr.
Reply Quote
Sad to see the creator of a game almost forced to leave due to the amount of slander and disrespect they get. No one deserves what you received from 12 year old kids.
I will miss you Jay, sure, Diablo III wasn't perfect, but it was sure as heck an absolute blast to play! I'm enjoying racking up hour after hour! If there was anyway for you to stay, I wish you would, considering you nurtured it since it was just an idea.

Good luck to you Sir!

May all your loot be Legendary! :)
Reply Quote
Thank for the hard work, respect.

I know how a corporate environment works and always thought it was a super shame would people solely blame you for what they dislike in Diablo 3.

Good luck with your futur projects.
Reply Quote
thank you for that jay.. i will always love diablo III!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]