Diablo® III

2b and i made it to top 100 NA.

3 days ago i decided to build a barb from what was my remaining gold left over from selling a previous set. Wasnt sure what direction i wanted to take but eventually settled on top 100 dps cause i felt that was more challenging. Anyway i threw all the items together and to my sureprise i landed @ 97 in NA heh.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/phaminez-1793/DreamR/20386233

kinda rushed it in the end was suppose to wait on a higher vit ik armor and lacuni but i got lazy.
Reply Quote
How much you pay for those shoulders? Been trying to price check some i found atm :P
Edited by Wolverine#1423 on 1/17/2013 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
about 35m, but u can expect to get 100m on somethin similar to mine
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 07:27 PMPosted by PhamineZ
about 35m, but u can expect to get 100m on somethin similar to mine

Damn lucky snipe. How long did the whole gear buying take?
Reply Quote
Nice work! But what are you going to do when you see Reflect Damage / Health Link elites and champion packs?

I am having some minor difficulties with those packs using HoTA. In fact, I should have died a bunch of times heh.
Reply Quote
i did a quick act 3 keep 2 and 3 run using the gear i have on, i didnt come across any issues with sustain even in large packs. this was on mp7 though so i basically 1-2 shot most da mobs with HoTa, rend kept my heals up when needed but i hardly used it.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 08:00 PMPosted by PhamineZ
i did a quick act 3 keep 2 and 3 run using the gear i have on, i didnt come across any issues with sustain even in large packs. this was on mp7 though so i basically 1-2 shot most da mobs with HoTa, rend kept my heals up when needed but i hardly used it.

Ah, that makes sense. I was doing this on MP10, so I suppose the damage would be a lot more severe.
Reply Quote
succubus cast blood star on you while you are fighting mob of phase beast in act3. =D.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 08:07 PMPosted by SuperJJ
succubus cast blood star on you while you are fighting mob of phase beast in act3. =D.

Yea, I didn't have much of a problem with them. I'll stream a few runs so everyone can get the feel of the build. It's really fun. A nice venture away from WW.
Reply Quote
the situation was refering to OP and his HP, =D.
Reply Quote
yeh i initially wanted to build around duel wielding but that dream quickly faded when i checked cd/ls echo's heh. I think as long as u have map awareness using a 2h with Bloodthirst passive and rend should suffice, its actually a bit more fun to play imo. I tested a 5.8% ls skorn not long ago and it really didnt do much 4 me besides keeping my health 100% all the time heh.
Reply Quote
managed to get to 82 now by just switching my AR ring heh.
Reply Quote
how do you expect to play with this build? you have no lifesteal.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 09:26 PMPosted by DHammer623
how do you expect to play with this build? you have no lifesteal.

lol. check passive and skill b4 u make such a wild assumption bro. btw nice barb u got there
Edited by PhamineZ#1793 on 1/17/2013 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
its nice to see you geared up again man :D

and you too acrimony.. you're even stronger than before too i guess :D
Reply Quote
no way you only paid 2b for that set. sorry, but you're full of it.
Reply Quote
and had to know acrimony wouldnt stay away for long. the addiction always sets in, especially when you're thousands of dollars deep into this game.
Reply Quote
nice barb but youll die on ubers :p
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 07:05 AMPosted by JHarv
no way you only paid 2b for that set. sorry, but you're full of it.

im glad u valued it higher, believe it or not that is truth it only takes patience and skill, uberjagger can confirm this heh.
Reply Quote
Congrats on top 100, but really who plays this game anymore except blizzard fanboys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]