Diablo® III

Cry for help.

I honestly have no idea what to do with my barb right now. As it stands I can do Mp4 with only 1 or 2 deaths depending on the monster pack and I have !@#$ for cash due to my horrendous luck. So I have an honest question. What the hell can I do to make my barb better either Tdps wise or just...better. Any info would help
Reply Quote
Increase ur vit.
Try changing your armor and helm (if possible get IK).
keep farming and u will get something good.
Reply Quote
I would say try to get more Str., a tad bit more LOH. If you're farming for items do an Mp lvl where you can farm really fast and quick.
Reply Quote
I can do mp3 really quick but i seem to get better stuff period out of mp4+ I just got done finishing a Mp5 run after tweaking my neck a bit and getting more AS

Edit : but i've been farming since para 28 and havn't gotten a single item worth more then 300k gold
Edited by HypnoticToad#1705 on 1/17/2013 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
welcome to d3, did 7 hours yesterday mp7 and got tal armor and sky splitter :).
Reply Quote
I would point you to Uberjager's thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592639226

Since you are a WW barb it should help. There are other threads much like this with slightly different twists and most if not all are useful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]