Diablo® III

Still getting error 395015 on ptr after 72h

copied my characters around noon on tues and if my math is correct its been 72 hours. I'm getting error 395015.

thanks
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sojubomb,

Copying characters to the PTR is not an issue I can help with in the Tech Support forum unfortunately. The error is associated I believe with trying to use the character copy function prior to the time limit running out which is 72 hours, but I don't know how exact that time limit is enforced. I'd keep trying as they may actually use a blanket start and stop time for each day and not base it on a per-person attempt.
Reply Quote
I copyed my toons at 3:24 pm east Tuesday.
Its not working at the time we speak.
broken.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Matrony,

The PTR is not supported by Tech Support other than helping to get it installed. For any other issues, you'd post in either of the two forums below:

PTR Feedback - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/8443371/

PTR Bug Report - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/7328696/
Reply Quote
Alot of ppl complaining about this issue on theses forum already but Omrakos, your the only one that seams to be alive out there! :)

hehe
aight ty neways
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Matrony,

Looks like it's already been entered internally as a possible bug. I just tried to copy mine over again after having done it right when the PTR first came out which is actually only a little more than 72 hours ago, and I'm getting the error as well.
Reply Quote
thanks omrakos :D
Reply Quote
OMRAKOS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Or.. for game director, I think there's an open spot :P
Edited by Matrony#1659 on 1/18/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Still can't copy again :(
Reply Quote
any update omrakos?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sojubomb,

I won't be getting any updates for reported bugs unfortunately as that's not really related to what I do. I can tell you that since it's been reported internally as I said, it's going to be looked at. I just can't say when as I don't have anything to do with the guys that look at that sort of thing. The PTR is managed by our QA team for the most part.

You might post in the Bug reports forum to see if they can provide an update.
Reply Quote
maybe one question Omrakos, some ppl say that wont be fixed cause weekend and might be like that untill 21th (cause of weekend) is that possible?
Edited by Matrony#1659 on 1/18/2013 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Matrony,

I really can't say when it will be addressed as I simply don't know. I believe a solution has been identified and is just awaiting testing and implementation by way of either a hotfix to the server or a client-side update, I don't know which it will be though.

Again, the Bug Reports forum is where you should be asking, not here in Tech Support.
Reply Quote
Thx for the answer!
I hope there is employee at blizzard offices on weekends lol

yeah i did:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591983197#1
Reply Quote
I can't copy either after 72 h, I'm waiting for 3 and half days to play on PTR :(
Reply Quote
cant copy too
Reply Quote
I believe the issue here is not the matter of the 72 hours wait alone, in fact it is the gear posted on auction house cant be cancelled thus the account cant over write and cancel them too because they are acting as pending offer as if someone is bidding on them. In short, keep ur ah clean before copying
Reply Quote
Was this helpful, Please Like for support :z
Reply Quote
I dont know if the issue is about 72h wait, but isn´t about ah. I don´t used ah in PTR and also getting the same error
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]