Diablo® III

What should barb above you upgrade next?

Can't see mTx profile....soooo....Ryanyzq!
Let's see here....oh! Yeah great! WTF am I supposed to give you advice on????
You need to give me advice instead!!! LOL!
Can't see mTx profile....soooo....Ryanyzq!
Let's see here....oh! Yeah great! WTF am I supposed to give you advice on????
You need to give me advice instead!!! LOL!

eu-profile xD

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/mTx-2943/
@mTx: perhaps your pants, some more res on your barb would be good. and more vitality on your shoulders.

______

where can i increase EHP without losing too much DPS? on my Amulet?
Edited by DangerMouse#6294 on 1/10/2013 1:43 PM PST
@mTx: perhaps your pants, some more res on your barb would be good. and more vitality on your shoulders.

______

where can i increase EHP without losing DPS? on my Amulet?

beast it up with a 1.4k dps skorn bro
^bro, im not worried about DPS. just want to become more tanky.
01/10/2013 01:44 PMPosted by DangerMouse
^bro, im not worried about DPS. just want to become more tanky.

you are a barb. harden da fck up :) ehp is overated.
haha armour is for pusy's mmm yer, well, glass cannons are retarded. a 1400 skorn would be nice, but $$$$. ideally i'd like to drop war cry for something else. so just gotta find the right spot to slot in that extra res and Vit maybe.

@ your barb, since your WW, switch out the Crit Dmg gloves for Attack speed gloves?
Edited by DangerMouse#6294 on 1/10/2013 1:53 PM PST
haha armour is for pusy's mmm yer, well, glass cannons are retarded. a 1400 skorn would be nice, but $$$$. ideally i'd like to drop war cry for something else. so just gotta find the right spot to slot in that extra res and Vit maybe.

@ your barb, since your WW, switch out the Crit Dmg gloves for Attack speed gloves?

no need bro already over threshold, not gonna overpay 4 somethin i dont need i would only get 9ais cc ones with 70+ ar and they cost an arm and a leg
Nothing your gear owns............
@ rrg311

You would do well to get 2 piece IK, Belt + Gloves would boost your resists and damage.
@massaker

No str, vit, ar or loh on the ammy, should have some of these. MH wep has good cdmg but could really use some more dps.
Edited by Patcarnig#1305 on 1/10/2013 3:42 PM PST
@patcarnig

i would get some lacuni prowlers.
MS, cc, and ias would be a good addition.
@MiSo - I'd say get an IK belt with Bash damage. Or Mempo's if you can afford the 300 mil for a low CC one.
IK belt would be your cheapest upgrade, Mempo's would be your best. In between, drop the Vit on your Ammy as you've got 60K+ HP so it's notreal necessary. Just increase the damage output and maybe try subbing in some average damage if you can.
@ macsimus your gear looks really nice, only thing i can see is maybe a better rare ring?
@sativa u need more str, maybe weapons with str and more dps would help
@savita

not bad but there's definitely room for upgrades. i'd suggest looking for lacuni prowlers with some critical chance and some ice climbers would help. i don't think the 5 set immortal king's is worth it. i would just use 2 or 3 of the set for the bonuses.
@UareMine - I'd say Lacunis bro-chief. Not sure what your budget is but you can afford to drop some of that AR for the AS they give you. Particularly if you can get some with CC.

@keepitfresh - Definitely Lacuni's or Inna's. You need some MS as more MS equals more Nado's from sprint. Can't really run a super effective ww barb with no bonus MF. You've got heaps of EHP by the looks of things so dropping your pants for Inna's would probably be cheaper/more effective than losing the cc from your strongarms.
@Macsimus , maybe upgrade that ring? get some str on it? Not sure pretty solid looking barb, that mempo is unreal
@dobbin
Get another ring? Hahaha
Yout barb looks pretty good. I guess you could get perhaps more attack speed or an echoing fury. On ipad now so i wont calc, but id guess you could hit the next breakpoint quite easiliy
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]