Diablo® III

What should barb above you upgrade next?

@Dedeh

You could try to find some Lacuni's with higher rolled base stats or some shoulders with the life% modifier could get you a nice HP boost.

Getting a Mempo with crit would also be a good choice of course :)
@Danstan Your main weapon too low dps.
get IK eternal reign to add your str vit and armor.
and upgrade your emeral gem.
Edited by ZeroDarknesS#6839 on 1/10/2013 7:48 PM PST
how much strength and life should i have for a whirlwind barbarian? i feel like i have a bit too much +strength and was thinking of taking off some +strength for +attack speed. i'm quite comfortable doing mp6-7 with the stuff i got now but think i could kill a bit faster. should i dump my pants and/or bracers for inna's temperance and/or lacuni prowlers and still have ehp?
keepitfresh > upgrade ur pants imo
@phaminez , u should get a mempo with Critical chance , overall is good 9/10
@zhong good set, an upgrade would change everything. Id try ls mh, ef oh. Drop bloodlust for unforgiving, and bash for crushing advance. generate fury passive and get all tons ehp from 35% reflect. mp10 would be cake.
@Firecup, very good build, well done. All I can say is your IK chest could have more Vitality. having said that, you have to find one, I am after similar.
View profile
01/11/2013 12:18 AMPosted by Eribuss
@Firecup, very good build, well done. All I can say is your IK chest could have more Vitality. having said that, you have to find one, I am after similar.

Your pants. 280 Str+Vit stat points (and 2 sock) is sad...

I got my rare pants for 13 mil
Directed to Eribuss, I was apparently too slow

I don't even know, part of me wants to say upgrade your neck, but thats only because I want it!

I think you said it in your post, an ik chest with more vitality, but your gear is pretty sick man
Edited by Sparkedflint#1875 on 1/11/2013 12:21 AM PST
@Sparkedflint

Main Hand.
View profile
wat

how am i skipped already
@Doctaphilly
I would have said get pants with higher strength, and same or better Vit.
Not an easy task, as you noted, I am after opposite
Nice build
@Huynh
Better gems would help. Did not want you to be skipped.
@ eribuss

you are geared to the high holy heavens but I'd say maybe your wailing host can be upgraded the cheapest
View profile
@ eribuss

you are geared to the high holy heavens but I'd say maybe your wailing host can be upgraded the cheapest

Weapon gem
@doctapilly

Ms boots.
@Horny

Helm or Lacuni, I know your a vit guys so I'll leave the gloves alone lol.
Edited by MASKOAA#1251 on 1/11/2013 4:40 AM PST
Not really.. This glove is found by my bro. I actually think of dropping the gloves next for AR and ias. :p

Whoever below rate maskoaa.
@maskoaa

Lol, I am speechless. You need to equip your real items.
Everything needs to be upgrade maybe besides the hamburger ^^
@MASKOAA

Get some ketchup on the burgers.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]