Diablo® III

What should barb above you upgrade next?

@ Leviathan23,

I would kill the ammy. Your CH in my opinion is too low. I would go for a tri fecta ammy with Hit CRIT HIT, attack speed, and maybe lower CD if you can not afford to do so.
@ Leviathan23,

I would kill the ammy. Your CH in my opinion is too low. I would go for a tri fecta ammy with Hit CRIT HIT, attack speed, and maybe lower CD if you can not afford to do so.

hmm weird, idk y it says 32 when im at 40% before weapons master
Edited by Leviathan23#1263 on 1/11/2013 12:50 PM PST
Leviathan,

the 32 is just from gear posted in your profile. I consider that low. It should be 38 and above in my opinion. The reason you showing 40 is because you have a base 5 + 32 and then you most likley get 3 from your follower(Scoundrel) or 3 from battle rage that is almost always in effect if your a ww barb.

Again, if I was in your shoes, I would have sacrificed some CD for more CH and AS. But thats how I roll.
Leviathan,

the 32 is just from gear posted in your profile. I consider that low. It should be 38 and above in my opinion. The reason you showing 40 is because you have a base 5 + 32 and then you most likley get 3 from your follower(Scoundrel) or 3 from battle rage that is almost always in effect if your a ww barb.

Again, if I was in your shoes, I would have sacrificed some CD for more CH and AS. But thats how I roll.

i dont use followers. either way good call though i got some AH hunting to do lol
@leviathan witching hour
@ Dabox Shoulders
@crzedmonk- ur boots. get something with movement speed.
@lim5659 I guess you're using weapon for life regen, right? Lacunies for crit
01/11/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Dedeh
@lim5659 I guess you're using weapon for life regen, right? Lacunies for crit

Yeah. Can't afford a crit lacuni yet.
@Dedeh I'd go for a higher dps mh weap
@belorth your lacuni higher crit chance :p
sigh I would if that extra crit % didnt cost like 80 more mil lol
@belorth, nice barb...hard to really say haha, maybe an ammy with avg dmg as well?
change yr skorn to LS
I wanna play, I'm pretty broke tho.
*I have a better ring in my bags than the crappy hellfire ring i have..

Pinky, I'd say some vile wards would be your easiest upgrade.
Maybe add IAS to your rare ring.

*Wondering if I should aim for inna's pants.
Edited by Swarley#1675 on 1/11/2013 10:17 PM PST
@ Swarley

Lol if you get the Inna pants you're gonna be dying every 5 seconds, so hold off on that for now cause u really need the hp on pants atm

I'd get the IK set bonus cause its awesome. Try getting the chest piece/or helm/belt

ya it ain't gonna be easy without gold, but thats too bad if u want to upgrade stuff lol
nobody gave me advice ;( ! lol
How do I make my profile available for everyone to see?
@RooR
Low AR. IK helm next, 60AR+.

@Bill
Cant see.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]