Diablo® III

What should barb above you upgrade next?

I need more help than one item i think, i'm way low on dps, starting to think i need more attack speed.
@Snowman

WEapon, then amulet. Currently most need change items.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/5/2013 6:57 PM PST
@Horngyuh... sick defense. Great gear. Looks like you might only be 1% AS away from the next tick point on the mainhand while WotB is active. 9% lacunis.
nice barb coldknight...
next upgrade for you might be ice climbers with MS... though they're way too expensive
@andrei
crit lacunis for sure, your crit is rather low

or a better ik belt with bash damage, same with soj(pain in the !@# thou so i dont blame ya)
@ dady, im not sure what mp you play at but it think it would be better to try gear away from the andy's . Perhaps get a str+vit mempo instead, this should also give you abit of a much needed all res.
I would also consider getting all res on your ammy / lacuni (but exp) / gloves (sacrifice cd/as)

For a full whirlwind barb, if you wanna change your offhand to something faster such as dagger/sword - it should improve your effective dps
what the hell 371 vit blackthornes?? what do they go up too??
400 is max i believe ;)

for mine, I have 150m in the bank and seriously need some thoughts about what i should upgrade next. My priority is pvp dummy (dps and ehp)
Edited by TamTH#1953 on 1/5/2013 10:16 PM PST
@tam drop it all on a pair of climbers imo
Planet - You need to boost that vitality up before anything XD
nice barb URBANSPCMN, looks like you must of popped WOTB before logging off to give yourself that kind of damage though... Your BK Ring and Ageless might belt needs replacing urgently.
@Alex. Nice barb. And looks like you have marauders rage active... :p You're at the point where you are going to be spending tons to get to the next level of gear. You could use some life% (chest, shoulders) and you could upgraded those pants. But the cheapest upgrade for you will be the bracers. You can get some more stat points on those pretty easily.

P.S. You have no fury spenders except Rend. Berserker's rage is a great passive if you are at max fury often. And blood lust and revenge seem like overkill with that nice LS skorn.
@ColdKnight, Surprised to see that as WW barb, you dont have any MS. Definitely need to upgrade for Lacunis or IC with MS.
^^^Please review cvvikram. I have been reviewed.

@CV... I got 24% ms. another set of ic and lacuni's. just don't use it for ubers. fyi.
@coldknight
Thx, but normally i farm with soj cold, so not 1%ias. And i hota almost all elites most time after dishing one round or nados. So my main damage is hota not nados. Smith is for stunning and locking extra fast elites only. Ww is to move with no obstacles.

@cvvikram
Storm shield, 30block+ with 9cc at least.
^^^Review Horngyuh.... I have been reviewed

@Horn. Nice, we have a very similar set up then. Sounds like you gear switch as much as I do. You get a weapon throw soj to go with that belt? Great for using weapon throw as a fury generator even without no escape passive. If you don't have one, buy a cheap soj and just try throwing hammer. Way better than smite.
Edited by ColdKnight#1158 on 1/6/2013 1:34 AM PST
^^^Review Horngyuh.... I have been reviewed

@Horn. Nice, we have a very similar set up then. Sounds like you gear switch as much as I do. You get a weapon throw soj to go with that belt? Great for using weapon throw as a fury generator even without no escape passive. If you don't have one, buy a cheap soj and just try throwing hammer. Way better than smite.

@coldknight
Thx. :)
I am a throw barb. Just abit tired of it. been using it for 2months earlier. Swapping builts for fun. I do have a -4soj throw not cold though. Ya, throw stun lock is better obviously.
Horngyuh80 - good lord what a good barb. Only thing I can think of - if you get a crit mempho it'll push you over the 2.5 break point on your main hand while not losing much. A 4% crit one would increase your tDPS about 60k (from 1.095 million)
HornGyuh80, wouldn't putting the echoing fury in your main hand produce bigger dps? The top end dps as well as overall dps is way higher on that mace than the axe.

Am I missing somethin?

Someone DO ME (that's what she said).
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]