Diablo® III

What should barb above you upgrade next?

View profile
@RooR
Low AR. IK helm next, 60AR+.

@Bill
Cant see.

Easily your lacunis

With how good your other items are, I can easily so you getting some nice CC either Str/Vit, Str/AR, or Vit/AR lacunis.

IMO, Str/AR is best for you.
@docta

new echoing fury, or better ice climbers i think would be best / cheapest
GET A MEMPO
crit memphos are like 1 billion, i dont got that much
im stuck at 120,000 unbuffed. i keep seeing guys way above me in that amount. do you think i can drop some resist or will i just need to start saving for big ticket items.

edit. i do jave a nice scorn that with a gem would up my dos by about 40k but I've been told to get more ias before i start to use it.
Edited by Bosis#1782 on 1/12/2013 6:38 AM PST
im stuck at 120,000 unbuffed. i keep seeing guys way above me in that amount. do you think i can drop some resist or will i just need to start saving for big ticket items.

edit. i do jave a nice scorn that with a gem would up my dos by about 40k but I've been told to get more ias before i start to use it.

You cant drop resist with that low hp of yours. its pretty hard.
Your AR is border, your hp is too low, get more vit or life %.
Ik belt actually suits you better at your current DPS and stats.

You cant drop resist with that low hp of yours. its pretty hard.
Your AR is border, your hp is too low, get more vit or life %.
Ik belt actually suits you better at your current DPS and stats.

Upgrade your Rubies :p / Quad fecta Rings
@Wockets

your gems lol, i cant find anything easy to upgrade your pretty much good all around.

i was gonna say witching hour but i think that would ruin your spec?
@Greed

Mempo with crit or immortal belt for higher mp fun :)
I don't know if I'm really capable of giving any advice, but I'd like some ideas (for around the 10-20mil mark).
@Greed

Obviously your gear is pretty good, and I haven't gotten too far with my barb yet, but it seems you could use more vitality and could probably get it on a new set of ice climbers.

I definitely need more crit chance, I was hoping for opinions are what the best way to do it would be.
@neptune you can upgrade your rings and ammy to get more crit chance
@Neptune

Huh this is actually a tough one because you have lower end items across the board. Instead of just giving you 1 item to upgrade i'm going to give a few things that should make a difference.

What's standing out to me though is the lack of a good crit chance. Since you opted for a mempo and couldn't afford crit on it, everything else that can have crit needs to.

1) I'd look for a similar neck with 8%+ crit chance instead of the IAS.
2) Replace that Hellfire ring with a rare that has crit chance and IAS.
3) Keep the mempo since 2h needs IAS a lot more so you don't get animation blocked while attacking. This however means that you won't complete the 5 piece IK bonus, so you might as well drop the gloves for some rares that have better stats for cheaper. Aim for 9+ crit chance again, but here's where you can gain some more IAS and AR.
Edited by Fizzlesprig#1762 on 1/12/2013 11:47 AM PST
@guy above me

More +STR on your shoulders. I am a Wiz and have more +STR for christ's sake jesus
@alesso you should upgrade to a barb :D
I am consider it for my 2nd char. Nearing 600 hours and all on Wiz

Already am making +STR hellfire instead of +INT
dont know what i should aim for next have some 1handers for ww but its about the same dps as using my 2h
Will someone please tell me how to make it whre people can see my profile? I cannot figure it out for the life of me!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]