Diablo® III

Hi,

Hi, no offense here but you guys really need to do something about the server, i get lag all the time im located in East shore of canada in Quebec montreal i always get high ping like 105 and sometime (often) i get to 125 and more, i get killed for this reason my character is shooting attacking (i have a dh) and its shooting blank arrow like theres no arrow coming out of the crossbow , only the movement of the character and then i learned that im dead... know its not normal i played other game with server located in texas and i didnt even had that much ping, ( im talking about Counter Strike game) i get alot of bug like animation of demons still standing while they are dead, and on top of that on the night of january 5th and 6th i had alot of problem coudlnt even log into battle.net and when i succeed joining battle.net i was unable to create game. I also suggest (out of this subject) that in the auction house, if we could see the damage, protect and life upgrade directly from the auction house instead that being forced to be in game to see if an item is actually an upgrade or a waste of time bidding on it , anyway someone probably mentions this before i dont know lol, thanks alot for your time
Edited by ExeaT#1754 on 1/6/2013 12:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
105 NOT normal? lol. I play at 200-300ms.. speed of light limitation. 7000 km away
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 12:55 AMPosted by ExeaT
and its shooting blank arrow like theres no arrow coming out of the crossbow , only the movement of the character and then i learned that im dead...

that's not 100 ping, that's your internet connection lagging
Edited by MysticaL#1298 on 1/6/2013 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
105ms ping is BAD? and your complaining about that?????

Try and play in Australia, myself i NEVER EVER get below 400ms ping. usually 500-600ms (Telstra Cable)

And no. im not downloading anything in background :)

before you QQ try and imagine having a 1/2 second delay on all of your skills and see how you go :) 105ms is a good p;ing ffs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]