get kited off screen by vaulting DH all day long
get turtled by slow time archon Wiz that make you deal no damage

so get prepared.
Reply Quote
3.1k life regen what?
Reply Quote
is that monk using thunderclap rune?
Reply Quote
DH cant vault against thunderclap, just shift + click.
Edited by FuzzyWuzzy#1793 on 1/6/2013 7:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
kiting DH? should be

DH: legacy nats smokescreen spam (you can cast about 10 consecutive SS or so) while you take free hits from 200K DPS DH for 15 seconds

doesn't sound fun
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 04:28 AMPosted by Urizen
3.1k life regen what?

Lol. Or so funny cause 2837373727 life regen per sec won't even save you when you get 1 shotted by anyone since you have 17k hp
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Tarzan
3.1k life regen what?

Lol. Or so funny cause 2837373727 life regen per sec won't even save you when you get 1 shotted by anyone since you have 17k hp

if you can hit me...64% evasion huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9kwIW7wG7I&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Urizen

Even if 1 out of 3 hits hit you... You are still one shot
Reply Quote

So you think blizzard isn't going to implement some kind of damage reduction for pvp?

You think pvp's will last 2 sec.?
Reply Quote
If D3 PvP is full of one-shot deaths it'll be a pretty lousy system that most players will quickly abandon. We've waited long enough for it now and I'm expecting something a little more tactical than "first guy to land a hit wins."

I think Blizzard knows this, so I wouldn't count on them releasing a PvP system that doesn't include some kind of damage scaling.
Reply Quote

So you think blizzard isn't going to implement some kind of damage reduction for pvp?

If you have 17k HP and 200 all res it will last 2 secs.
Edited by Tarzan#1737 on 1/6/2013 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

And I can easily make it 25k+ hp and 400-500 resist and lose only 1k life regen,I can also lose all my life regen and 20k damage for insane attack speed and 50% stun....seriously,I've got all kinds of gear ready to swap,my inventory is flooded with gear I've kept over the months
Reply Quote

And I can easily make it 25k+ hp and 400-500 resist and lose only 1k life regen,I can also lose all my life regen and 20k damage for insane attack speed and 50% stun....seriously,I've got all kinds of gear ready to swap,my inventory is flooded with gear I've kept over the months

25k hp is still incredibly low.... When I crit for 200k+ Damage 57% of the time with my sledgefist your 200k ehp will go down pretty fast. Even with your sledgefist and whatever other gear you have, you need to increase both your DPs, HP and resistances quite a lot. Life regen is good yes, but without a balanced character it doesn't mean much.
Reply Quote
^

He's trolling you BTW. He's been doing it for awhile in these PvP threads.
Reply Quote
^

He's trolling you BTW. He's been doing it for awhile in these PvP threads.

Oh well. My computer is broken so his trolling is keeping me busy while I can't play lol
Reply Quote
Well, his posts are entertaining.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]