Diablo® III

no yellow item drops

Im currently experiancing a no yellow item drop rate.. im playing hardcore mode and am about level 37 last week most elete monsters dropped at least 1 random yellow item...over the past few days im not getting any...this is from eletes.. yellow chests .. tresure bandits...ive rung blizzard they say theres nothing wrong..I dissagree....if I have to play in hardcore and not get 1 single random yellow drop how on earth can i get better gear...
Reply Quote
random is random
Reply Quote
I've only had one mempo drop in the last month and all the other legendaries that dropped were 'rubbish' legends. Something is wrong, should I call Blizzard?
Reply Quote
this is normal OP.. you wont start getting garaunteed yellow drops until your 60+ and getting your 5NV stacks.

you will only get garaunteed yellow drops from bosses the first time you kill them like skeleton king, aranae, butcher, seigebreaker etc,, yellow drops from elites/res chests is very rare without having 5 NV stacks.
Reply Quote
Even with 350 MF max cap (without NV stack), I occasionally have no rare drops. So there, don't expect rares to always drop after killing elites.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]